Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

That game still confuses me, but I'm okay with that.

it's like raising an army to go against another army, except that army is one person, and that one person is a teenage girl tasked with singing, dancing, and looking nice.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

just imagine: a one person army!

that one person fights against multiple people in "dance battles"

you must conquer the hearts of people to become stronger.

Oh, I thought this was some fun girly game or something.

Didn't know it was a militaristic game about the birth of the Übermensch.

Oh, I thought this was some fun girly game or something.

Didn't know it was a militaristic game about the birth of the Übermensch.

it's live or die out there, hattsy

the idol world is rough, there are prying eyes and enemies everywhere, assassination attempts every step you take. at the end, "one true idol" is chosen.

and you, the producer, have to make this idealistic monster. a master of dancing, singing, and looking cute. a parasite that has wormed into the heart of every man. the TOP IDORU.

you are, the IDOLM@STER behind it all. but what does it really take to become top idoru? singing lessons? no, it's heart... the heart of every idoru.

once my parents found a dvd of duck dynasty in a walmart parking lot and threw it away, as it should be

I get it now!!!!

I must take the P...

just... "P" yourself, hattsy.

your destiny...is laid out

once my parents found a dvd of duck dynasty in a walmart parking lot and threw it away, as it should be

just... "P" yourself, hattsy.

your destiny...is laid out

I looked it up because the thought of a DVD about an empire of ducks really appealed to me.

I was so disappointed when I found out what it actually was, so I'm glad!!! that your parents threw it away!!!!!

I get it now... (Wait, "Hattsy"...?)

I must follow... my destiny.

"where does your joy in life come from"

Headpats.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

i WISH it was about an empire of ducks. but no. it's, some, terrible, awful, redneck, monstrosity. and a tv show. they show this to people. we consume it. scary thought, right?

yeah they should've picked up a better item imo. but no wonder it was left in a parking lot to rot.

hattsy's a cute name isn't it? if you end a name prematurely, it becomes ten times cuter.

yes, your destiny as a producer. use all your army raising skills to raise a one man army that will conquer japan with her cute... the TOP IDORU.

she got headpat so hard that her eyes are incorrectly aligned. true bliss?

i WISH it was about an empire of ducks. but no. it's, some, terrible, awful, redneck, monstrosity. and a tv show. they show this to people. we consume it. scary thought, right?

yeah they should've picked up a better item imo. but no wonder it was left in a parking lot to rot.

hattsy's a cute name isn't it? if you end a name prematurely, it becomes ten times cuter.

yes, your destiny as a producer. use all your army raising skills to raise a one man army that will conquer japan with her cute... the TOP IDORU.

she got headpat so hard that her eyes are incorrectly aligned. true bliss?

I'm really really scared. We need a REAL duck dynasty movie to make up for it! I want to know everything about the Holy Empire of Duck.

It is a cute name... Thank you, I get really happy when people come up with an original nickname for me.

Yes, I will conquer Japan and... Wait!!! I forgot something! I don't even have an idoru to raise yet!

Yes...

Do you know that story in Herodotus' history of the Persian Wars where Solon is talking to king Croesus about true happiness, and Solon gives Cleobis and Biton as an example of true happiness?

Cleobis and Biton were two brothers in the prime of their life. They were really sportsy and strong and won all these prizes in sports games and helped out their weak mother and such and everyone loved them. And then their mother prayed to the goddess to grant Cleobis and Biton the greatest gift there is. That night, Cleobis and Biton died in their sleep in the temple.

And the moral of the story is that there is no greater happiness than to die peacefully in your sleep when you're happy in the prime of your life etc. etc.

Well, Herodotus was wrong...

Obviously true happiness is death by headpats!!!

she did

this is a time displaced/clone (i can't remember, i think its clone) of her that's in love with ragna

o wow

thats 2 goof

also I listened to one of the themes bc I forgot how it exactly went its so GOOD I like the mix of violins and guitar and vocals and shit

I'm really really scared. We need a REAL duck dynasty movie to make up for it! I want to know everything about the Holy Empire of Duck.

It is a cute name... Thank you, I get really happy when people come up with an original nickname for me.

Yes, I will conquer Japan and... Wait!!! I forgot something! I don't even have an idoru to raise yet!

Yes...

Do you know that story in Herodotus' history of the Persian Wars where Solon is talking to king Croesus about true happiness, and Solon gives Cleobis and Biton as an example of true happiness?

Cleobis and Biton were two brothers in the prime of their life. They were really sportsy and strong and won all these prizes in sports games and helped out their weak mother and such and everyone loved them. And then their mother prayed to the goddess to grant Cleobis and Biton the greatest gift there is. That night, Cleobis and Biton died in their sleep in the temple.

And the moral of the story is that there is no greater happiness than to die peacefully in your sleep when you're happy in the prime of your life etc. etc.

Well, Herodotus was wrong...

Obviously true happiness is death by headpats!!!

well, what about a duck dynasty fighting against the oppressive swans from the north? HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY! aim directly for their crooked brow AND LOOK THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

what about mr. hat? or mr.hatts? hat-tsu? so many potential nicknames and so little time.

don't worry... i have a potential idoru, waiting to be raised right here. her name is BATHORY.

NO, I DON'T KNOW THAT STORY, BUT I'D RATHER DIE AFTER MY PRIME OF MY LIFE! IMAGINE A GRAPH WITH A HUMP IN IT. AFTER IT GETS DOWN TO THAT LOW LOW END, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO DIE.

would it not be great to know that you've lived through a life like that? even better, i should die doing something important. like winning a battle and i get shot in the shoulder and that's conveniently where all my organs are, and i die. but i died for HONOR in battle! well, maybe they're correct. once you experience true happiness once and lose it, you crave it but it's always out of reach right?

that's why you die honorably during a headpat battle.