• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

red velvet has "red" songs which are very bold and fun and fast-paced THEY SOUND REALLY UNIQUE IMO

and they also have "velvet" songs which tend to be r&b ballad etc and are very classy and sophisticated

didnt expect Ace?

thought he had a good chance considering poster boy and all

I don't look at that sort of thing. I keep my expectations open for anyone(except Machina)

But still, it's not Machina. Though a Queen could have been acceptable too.

Edited by Soledai

remember when jonghyun said he wanted to compose songs for red velvet and oh my girl??? yeah when is that happening

No, but when is that happening?????

SO AS YOU KNOW MOST GROUPS STICK AROUND ONE CONCEPT LIKE SEVENTEEN IS VERY CUTE AND MONSTA X IS HIP HOP EVERYWEHERe

YES I KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT

just when I want to join in my mom asks me to clean what is this disappointment

Awww. :c

I'll think of you, my fallen comrade, as I continue to shitpost.

My favourite part of aggresive poopie posting is being able to drown my thoughts in all the posts

It's liberating

Whoa, this sounds like it's not a bad idea to do...

red velvet has "red" songs which are very bold and fun and fast-paced THEY SOUND REALLY UNIQUE IMO

and they also have "velvet" songs which tend to be r&b ballad etc and are very classy and sophisticated

Whoa, I LOVE this concept. This sounds really cool and I just like it alot adisondfasdoalk

make eggs

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME IF I SAID I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK EGGS BUT I CAN COOK FRIED RICE AND BROCCOLI AND GARLIC?

Well... I can fry eggs probably but I like sunny side up eggs. I don't know how to make them.

I don't look at that sort of thing. I keep my expectations open for anyone(except Machina)

But still, it's not Machina. Though a Queen could have been acceptable too.

NO MACHINA. Stop mentioning that heathen's name!

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME IF I SAID I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK EGGS BUT I CAN COOK FRIED RICE AND BROCCOLI AND GARLIC?

Well... I can fry eggs probably but I like sunny side up eggs. I don't know how to make them.

WHAT KIND OF EGG ARE YOU EVEN THIS IS INSANE

Eggs are super easy to prepare. You should totally learn how to do it; it probably wouldn't take up much time.