Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

take a quick nap

yes

do minions even have a fandom

i'd say the steven universe fandom instead of minions but the su fandom isnt as cringy as much as it is

toxic

yes

yes minions do

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Take a wolf nap, Shirlesse

Shirlesse...? I would, but I think that shower woke me up... so... MAYBE THOUGH. We'll see.

take a quick nap

yes

Like I said above, the shower kinda woke me up but we'll see. ;~; It'd be better than being bored though.

quick question how do you know this

travelling around the internet and hearing the wise words of sages warning wary travelers of lands that should not be tread

(i look up stuff a lot including rants against things like Minions and Deviantart)

Yes Shirlewd. ;)

I'm sure you'll get tired again shortly

what YOU SOLEWDEST!

Maybe. How would I get tired again unless it gets later. :T

actually I might because the headache is starting to return.

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

After somehow coming to terms with my displeasure with all the ridiculous nonsense of FE, I have finally come to realize that it's actually a master piece of a teaching tool for story writers and designers. It's a treasure trove of lessons on how to utterly fail at everything story/character related. If I were a writer, this would probably be my greatest source of inspiration.

Also, hi thread.

After somehow coming to terms with my displeasure with all the ridiculous nonsense of FE, I have finally come to realize that it's actually a master piece of a teaching tool for story writers and designers. It's a treasure trove of lessons on how to utterly fail at everything story/character related. If I were a writer, this would probably be my greatest source of inspiration.

Also, hi thread.

That's for games starting with FE13. Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

Also, hi thread.

Ha!

Hey