Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It had me thinking, because it becomes insultingly easy to think I'm nice seeing as I'm charming when I want to be, but yes, I actually do harbor excess interest in girl pleasures, and I can be a jackhole too. Can I help it? Depends. Tell me if you can grow up having all 3 siblings being both female and older than you. what the fuck? Though granted, I end up being taught to treat girls with respect and dignity, and I actually appreciate it. Which makes me MORE upset that the chauvinistic stupidity is enabled AND rewarded.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The manipulation that girls pull easily reaches outright callous levels. They pretend to be pleasant, while pulling some sadistic shenanigans for, at best, shallow reasons like caring so much about muscles or money. Oh God. Cut Lex Luthor A Check. Yes, they have no reason to NOT be pleasant. If they're worried so much about a situation getting out of hand, they should get creative. A guy is going to want either girl pleasures from any of the 3 billion fish in the sea, or the gal herself.

And treating them like individuals? Want to know something? I have, for 14 years and counting, harbored a crush on an ironically named Genki Girl--whose mere introduction to me had actually outed herself as such. And honestly, I actually do miss her. I really do. Reason I don't do anything more than talk about this is because she rather decided to be icy when I had tried contacting her in more recent years. What a shame because what I saw was this vivacious cute gal, not some ice queen. It's confusing she could even be such because when I first knew her, I was already made aware of quirks of hers that made her intellectual laziness look tame, and they're not ice queen flaws, believe me.

Extras weird on their servant requirements

but it involves summoning him through the records of this scientist guy so he can be op servant

i think

Extras weird

Extra CCC is even weirder

Right MidoriMage?

I looked on the wiki but i have no clue. like, the only reason scientist guy summoned Buddha was cause they shared a similar viewpoint or some bullshit like that. it doesn't really say why he can be summoned in the first place.

tbh i'm not too sure about CCC cause I'm only on the chapter where you beat up Liz and teach her to not be as big of a bitch. all i get is that the sluttier Sakuras alter egos are made up of goddesses or something. i dislike a majority of the CCC cast too much to actually try and understand it.

I looked on the wiki but i have no clue. like, the only reason scientist guy summoned Buddha was cause they shared a similar viewpoint or some bullshit like that. it doesn't really say why he can be summoned in the first place.

tbh i'm not too sure about CCC cause I'm only on the chapter where you beat up Liz and teach her to not be as big of a bitch. all i get is that the sluttier Sakuras alter egos are made up of goddesses or something. i dislike a majority of the CCC cast too much to actually try and understand it.

I said why in that post you, or anyone for that matter, probably didn't read, and it isn't so strange for a "holy grail" to summon someone like Buddha. Twice prayed for a servant and got Buddha because of the shared ideal

> CCC

Well, disliking it is the natural response after all

Helping with an event for people around town, serving, catering, wine pouring, helping the cooks get stuff where it needed to be etc, dishwashing. ALL that good stuff, but we got tons of help so I only had to do bits and pieces.

My College Cafeteria does events, because we are from a branch of "Sodexo" dno if you've heard of that company but its for fine dining usually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodexo

well the 10 hours dont sound too bad now if it's with something like that

haven't really, but i guess i shouldnt be surprised

dont think something like that won't make it's way around this points

and it won't stick

oh liz, what would we do without you