Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

See, for comedy to be, well, comedy, there must be both a logical and an irrational component to it. The logical component is that girls are cute. The irrational one is that warships are cute. Or something to that effect. Don't take this as expert analysis since I only watched 1 episode of the anime, but that's the general basis for the show, in so far as I was able to see. Like waves in the ocean, it's the right type of comedic frequency for the right audience, of which me and you are not a part of.

I see... not all girls are cute but then again it's animu so all girls are automatically cute. :T but your analysis is better than mine lolol

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The only good thing about Kancolle are Seaport and Northern Ocean hime

And the glasses boats, the glasses abyssal, Yuudachi, Iowa, Warspite, Ryuujou...

Like... they set a tone with "the world ending", then betrayed it within minutes, the world not being destroyed and high school. Also, how much have you seen?

Up to about episode 5 or 6. No where near the climax point, although judging by your comments there isn't such a point in the story at all.

I see... not all girls are cute but then again it's animu so all girls are automatically cute. :T but your analysis is better than mine lolol

Spend enough time watching anime and the make up falls apart.

I'll confess anywhere I want!

Ah, you're into that, eh??

Well, do you have a license for this ride?

Hmm, I have tried to be as polite and approachable as possible to people. I always say "thank you" and stuff.

Well, go ahead and talk as you wish, you don't seem the type to be rude or anything.

Well then, that makes it all the more natural that people want to be friends.

Oh sure, I'll jaw at you when you've brought up something that awakens my interest, like usual.

Up to about episode 5 or 6. No where near the climax point, although judging by your comments there isn't such a point in the story at all.

Interestingly enough, this was my analysis after only seeing 2 eps, are you telling me it's more of the same for that long??

Interestingly enough, this was my analysis after only seeing 2 eps, are you telling me it's more of the same for that long??

Oh, you didn't finish it? Well, up to where i watched, I guess it's safe to say nothing happens.

But I like shows that look good, and hey, this show sorta looks good. And I literally mean "looks". Minus some weird battle effects.

Well then, that makes it all the more natural that people want to be friends.

Oh sure, I'll jaw at you when you've brought up something that awakens my interest, like usual.

Ah, well... I do it more from a "be polite & may be respectful" stand point...being all friendly and that isn't necessarily what I go for, although I have met some pretty fun members.

But you're welcomed to ask whatever makes you curious. I do it all the time.

Oh, you didn't finish it? Well, up to where i watched, I guess it's safe to say nothing happens.

But I like shows that look good, and hey, this show sorta looks good. And I literally mean "looks". Minus some weird battle effects.

Ah, well... I do it more from a "be polite & may be respectful" stand point...being all friendly and that isn't necessarily what I go for, although I have met some pretty fun members.

But you're welcomed to ask whatever makes you curious. I do it all the time.

Nah, I only had the time for two eps... I want that singing girl dead, I want that obsessed with the princess girl dead, I want that badly written tsundere dead or at least get some much needed character development... but I'll probably just drop it instead. ...But if the singing girl dies, I'll watch it again, just to see that.

Heh, your approach to things sounds a bit familiar... and all right, I'm usually not reserved when I want to know something, so when I do, I'll prod you.

Wow, you're the second person on this forum I've ever seen to theme yandere chan

hey man she's cute

and creepy

shut the your mouth it counts for a spooky month

That sounds like some flatnium games music title "All of you, judging me" All of you being in reference to one person with many faces. Or some drivel

But no, you're not being judged as far as I'm concerned

Edited by Soledai

When my birthday rolls around I'll pretend I have both Pokemon Moon and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!.

So I won't think about the sad reality