• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The point is that we still need more Pokemon games with the Fairy type as the remakes of Hoenn should have that!

hm i still regret using yoloswaghashtag as my username

Why? It's such a clever username!

Please don't let this be real.

Do you honestly believe there's any probability this is real?

Do you honestly believe there's any probability this is real?

That picture has to be a fake.

That picture has to be a fake.

it is fake lol

There's literally no way it isn't

I'm honestly surprised you even considered it could be real >_>

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

It's not. Trust me, it's not.

?

eaffbfd0-6963-48e0-a320-889e3d965679_zps

A-A-A-Agreeing with this logic.

Edited by Barbie

Apparently it's the start of the annual chick flick week for my family, where I sit down with my mum and sisters (and occasionally my bro when he's bored) to watch chick flicks every night. Eh, could be worse; at least we watch the best and the funniest!

MuMV1pe.jpg

Kin! That's so pretty! Did you make it??? :0

Apparently it's the start of the annual chick flick week for my family, where I sit down with my mum and sisters (and occasionally my bro when he's bored) to watch chick flicks every night. Eh, could be worse; at least we watch the best and the funniest!

Kin! That's so pretty! Did you make it??? :0

Funny thing: When we're at our mom's place,we're 3 guys vs 1 gal and we often end up watching romantic comedies. They can be really funny XD. (It's been a while since we all sat down to watch a movie together though >>)

Funny thing: When we're at our mom's place,we're 3 guys vs 1 gal and we often end up watching romantic comedies. They can be really funny XD. (It's been a while since we all sat down to watch a movie together though >>)

Rom-coms really are nice to sit back and relax to, and get a good laugh. I feel like now that the summer is setting in, we're having more time to sit together for a meal and watch movies together (In my house it's 4 women vs 1 guy, so my bro got used to stuff like rom-coms, k-dramas, and Austen movies growing up. Of course, we also like plenty of action movies and dramas too).

Tonight's movie was Made of Honor, a family favorite.

hello friends

I am Kim's and Kitty's cousin

Hello ^^

Rom-coms really are nice to sit back and relax to, and get a good laugh. I feel like now that the summer is setting in, we're having more time to sit together for a meal and watch movies together (In my house it's 4 women vs 1 guy, so my bro got used to stuff like rom-coms, k-dramas, and Austen movies growing up. Of course, we also like plenty of action movies and dramas too).

Tonight's movie was Made of Honor, a family favorite.

I don't know if it classifies as a rom com, but Crazy Stupid Love was one of the funnies movies I watched xp. Hopefully, since my brother's will be done with school this week, we'll be able to watch more movies. (And your brother must feel pretty awkward/lonely sometimes xp)