Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

That's less burning water and more burning the kettle.

And at least it isn't as bad as what happened to this person:

IbJ1zMq.jpg

What the heck

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"i dunno i need static confirmation this person is bi and just not that they're too comfortable with their male friend" they have kissed and he said he liked it and has made multiple videos hinting he was bi in the first place

but ur right u need word of mouth when im 100% sure this person is bi speaking as someone who is bi themselves

and even if i was wrong like him being bi and me being wrong is super bad oh noes

>"Clown Lives Matter"

Are you kidding me?

I mean, if they hadn't decided to go around terrorizing people, it wouldn't have turned this way.

But alas, that thing I said earlier, dumb people being dumb.

I mean, if they hadn't decided to go around terrorizing people, it wouldn't have turned this way.

But alas, that thing I said earlier, dumb people being dumb.

No clown got hurt as far as a I know, but apparently "legit clowns" are mad their reputation is being tarnished by the creepy clowns.

[spoiler=Snuggles the Clown is frustrated people think clowns are creepy]MMm2WOE3_400x400.jpg

Edited by LuxSpes

No clown got hurt as far as a I know, but apparently "legit clowns" are mad their reputation is being tarnished by the creepy clowns.

[spoiler=Snuggles the Clown is frustrated people think clowns are creepy]MMm2WOE3_400x400.jpg

gee

I wonder why people are so scared

He looks like he's be extremely fun with the kids

Understandable, I'd be pretty livid too if my job(?) was given negative light because of some shitters.

Snuggles is rightly infuriated, he's not creepy at all. He looks like the nicest one I've ever seen.