• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

also i am pretty sure the nutshack got popular because dudes like mysterious mr enter and pan pizza mentioned them as being some of the worst western animated shows ever

then siivagunner started using the theme in mixes and the rest is history

oh

rip

i just got home from a rly shitty therapy session from my dad and things got suck so my therapist was like "do u think u'll be ok until next week" and i was like idk so my dad got upset and he started threatening to send me back to the mental hospital for two months if i thought about suicide or scratched myself again (which is actually kinda funny in hindsight because that was actually exactly what i was thinking on doing once i got home) and man i don't want to stay at the hospital again but i also don't want to not scratch myself rn do u feel me

Sakura :: Ahh, President Kishinami’s face…! This is more tortuous than torture!

Rin :: Why…why is it so red…put in a little bit of green or something! Even I’d include a little!

Rani :: Please calm down, Sakura. You too, Miss Tohsaka. Though I have less idea what you’re saying.

Sakura :: You’re the one who needs to stop not being calm, Miss Rani! I can’t watch this…!

Rin :: No Sakura, you can’t look away. This…this is how that girl lives…!

Rani :: That is the determination of one who stands above others. The post of president is truly arduous.

Liz's chapter is the greatest tbh.

i just got home from a rly shitty therapy session from my dad and things got suck so my therapist was like "do u think u'll be ok until next week" and i was like idk so my dad got upset and he started threatening to send me back to the mental hospital for two months if i thought about suicide or scratched myself again (which is actually kinda funny in hindsight because that was actually exactly what i was thinking on doing once i got home) and man i don't want to stay at the hospital again but i also don't want to not scratch myself rn do u feel me

scratch?

like you cut yourself with your nails?

that's wrong of your dad to do that >_>

i don't really get it because i don't mind staying at psych hospitals lolol but don't do anything reckless! i know :c

V3_09_00082.png

i hate you so much

looking at you makes me want to pass out

no wait thats the medicine

heh i know how u feel also dont pass out

scratch?

like you cut yourself with your nails?

scratch?

not like CUTCUT but like abrasions u kno

that's wrong of your dad to do that >_>

i don't really get it because i don't mind staying at psych hospitals lolol but don't do anything reckless! i know :c

ty i appreciat eit

Wow, why do you hate Ruby so much

i relate to her

too much

f6ac7f7a70.jpg

i cant tell which is my least favorite part of that

the fact its ash on a priest outfit or the fact its ash on a colored over kotomine

1179914-04b.png

the christian cringe increases

thanks westboro baptist church

i cant tell which is my least favorite part of that

the fact its ash on a priest outfit or the fact its ash on a colored over kotomine

you can tell it was made in ms paint