Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

my parents keep guilt-tripping me and mom made me promise that I can't move across the country unless i'm engaged but I didn't even get to say anything she just wants things her way this is why I'm never happy

The solution is clearly to pop the question.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

man i know im biased as fuck but monbebes are the most hard-working fandom when it comes to their idols wtf like

1. 1thek's channel is the most commonly used to watch new music videos and even for huge groups like bts the views on 1thek's mv total to wayyy more than the views on the official channel

88568c26c6.pnga08ba75421.png

but 1thek views don't count toward winning on inkigayo so for monsta x people actually watch the starship channel mv way more. they're the only group i know that this applies to lmao

9ef4f369b5.png9f386d2ccb.png

2. on mcountdown's pre-voting monsta x actually competes with got7 and shinee??? seriously got7 and shinee are huge and from jyp/sm respectively and the fact that mx is still second is amazing

2404c63e9a.png

i actually went to monsta x's v-app chat earlier and everyone was like "im makin 10 accounts to vote" and man believe me i have never seen that for any other group i follow

3. the first like 20 comments on mcountdown's sns section are all #몬스타엑스. a screenshot would be too long but considering the size of the fandom compared to the likes of shinee and got7 that's rly impressive

4. competing with got7, again

3a122f027a.png

5. seriously by the end of the fighter countdown livestream there was 21 million hearts!!!! 21 million!!!!!!!!!!! thats one of the fastest times a v-app video's ever gotten so many unless you compare that to bts and exo

idk man i just rly admire all this like of course every group wants to get their first win but monsta x is so incredibly vocal about it and the fact that monbebes are working so hard to make this happen is so cool to me bless this fandom

I don't know anything about k-pop, so the only thing that caught my eye is that monbebes is extremely close to the french writing for "my baby", which is "mon bébé"

ded2f82d49.png

[10:01:16 PM] S:ylv: funk fuck the wack
[10:01:18 PM] S:ylv: ?????
[10:01:33 PM] S:ylv: i feel like the stylists are doing this on purpose
[10:02:00 PM] me, aka kim, yours truly: this is why i want to fight his stylists
[10:03:28 PM] S:ylv: u sure it's not because of the crop tops

Also I went to see my brother's SF profile and I noticed that he has Kitty's drawing of girl him over his frog avatar and that answered to a comment thread on his profile 6 months after the last comment was posted. Clearly a true SF regular.

I don't even remember why he even made an account in the first place.

28ad500fc4.png

nine muses has nine ex-members and five current members

nine ex-members

im fairly sure that when i got into kpop last year they had eight current members too lmao what happened

=)

:3

me: ok time to take a break from mx's new album and listen to ailee

also me:

676b74db5e.png

I don't remember which song it was, but I remember doing homework one night and suddenly realizing I'd been listening to the same song on repeat for an hour.

someone: hey u like monsta x

me: oh yes they are the love of my life and i absolutely adore them they are amazing and talented and sweet and they make amazing songs there's just so much to love about them i mean like --

mx:

3ecc9539c8.png

me: i dont know them

Edited by sinumi

I don't remember which song it was, but I remember doing homework one night and suddenly realizing I'd been listening to the same song on repeat for an hour.

thats the best way to listsen to music imo

3d1812c91d.png2031cfad15.png

ok i was kinda upset about wonho having so many lines in fighter but i just saw that he had the least number of lines in trespass AND rush AND all in so i guess this is ok