• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

True, but idk what shes capable of if I defy her

feel trapped

well yeah but what about when you can go move in with pride? i mean you'd have a flight ticket and uh, well... then again... hmm... i understand how you feel. :c

You just made a post that disproved a thought I had.

I wouldn't have known you posted if you were.

I typically am, yes.

Including right now.

Oh. And I was kidding about saying you put me on ignore. of course you wouldn't see my post if so.

i dunno, just been posting the question than trying it on skype.

idk how to help but im rly sorry about that lettuce your situation sounds rough : ( i hope it all gets worked out idk parents can suck

thanks Kim ITS OK it still means a lot

The solution is clearly to pop the question.

..but but I'm not even sure how she expects that given we're far away unless someone does it during one of our visits but neither of us have the funds to fly out much I'd rather just move when we're both prepared and worry about that sort of thing later

either way I feel like she set it up in a way I can't win ugh

well yeah but what about when you can go move in with pride? i mean you'd have a flight ticket and uh, well... then again... hmm... i understand how you feel. :c

Thats true..though I'm not sure when that'll happen and I feel like she'll stop at nothing to keep me I don't know what shes capable of and I'm afraid to find out

Edited by Fleece

y'know i love hyungwon and therefore i want him to get more lines in song but i also fuckin hate his voice do you see my dilemma

I can see your dilemma and it seems pretty annoying

On October 7, SM officially announced that they planned to take strong legal action against malicious rumors and those who are violating the privacy of their artists. Several hours after the announcement, one popular online community experienced a drastic decrease in the number of posts. The category of 'Male Celebrities' specifically had the most drastic change, with numbers going down from 5,162,390 to 3,906,349. That's more than 1.2 million posts deleted on a single day.

i cant stop laughing

On October 7, SM officially announced that they planned to take strong legal action against malicious rumors and those who are violating the privacy of their artists. Several hours after the announcement, one popular online community experienced a drastic decrease in the number of posts. The category of 'Male Celebrities' specifically had the most drastic change, with numbers going down from 5,162,390 to 3,906,349. That's more than 1.2 million posts deleted on a single day.

i cant stop laughing

this is the best thing