• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[7:45:20 PM] SecondWorld: there's a couple things you can do after which is funny to me it's like even in a demo Pokémon has post-game stuff

-talking about Sun/Moon demo

I try not to hate people

I'm surprised they let you catch Pokemon

even though they don't let you keep them

OMGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO CRY WOW MY ENTIRE DAY AND TOMORROW HAS JUST BEEN MADE LIFE IS AMAZING THANK U im about to give u her life story but tl;dr her name is luna of the band f(x)

MY THEME IS LUNA BORN PARK SUNYOUNG AGE 23 MAIN VOCALIST AND LEAD DANCER (BUT TECHNICALLY BEST DANCER) OF ELECTRONICA BAND F(X) THAT DEBUTED IN 2009!!!! YES THAT MEANS SHE DEBUTED WHEN SHE WAS 17

she actually auditioned at her company through dance but then the ceo was like "wait fuck we don't have anyone who can sing" so they basically shoved her into the main vocalist position.......but funnily enough she is actually the most skilled vocalist at her company today, even beating the extraordinarily popular main vocalist of girls' generation (but no one cares about luna because she's not as pretty as taeyeon sob--) and she can also compose songs, write lyrics, choreograph, rap, and act and basically she's absolutely amazing i love her

ALSO she had a solo debut earlier this year which is where the photoshoot from which i pulled my theme is from!!! honestly the song did not do very well but she looks so happy whenever she performs it it makes me happy too also her album is probably my album of the year i just

Oh no, you're confusing that with lifting, that's a crime indeed.

Picking up things is not.

Like; heading to the store to pick up some junk food vs shopping for snacks.

Which sounds more interesting

Edited by Soledai

On September 12, it was confirmed that Luna is to star in the Korean production of the musical "Five Course Love," playing five characters; Barbie, Sofia, Gretchen, Rosalinda and Kitty. The production is set to begin in November, 2016, and will continue until February 2017.

WOW KITTY I NEVER KNEW

stay!

beautifully so! art thou stay?

OMGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO CRY WOW MY ENTIRE DAY AND TOMORROW HAS JUST BEEN MADE LIFE IS AMAZING THANK U im about to give u her life story but tl;dr her name is luna of the band f(x)

MY THEME IS LUNA BORN PARK SUNYOUNG AGE 23 MAIN VOCALIST AND LEAD DANCER (BUT TECHNICALLY BEST DANCER) OF ELECTRONICA BAND F(X) THAT DEBUTED IN 2009!!!! YES THAT MEANS SHE DEBUTED WHEN SHE WAS 17

she actually auditioned at her company through dance but then the ceo was like "wait fuck we don't have anyone who can sing" so they basically shoved her into the main vocalist position.......but funnily enough she is actually the most skilled vocalist at her company today, even beating the extraordinarily popular main vocalist of girls' generation (but no one cares about luna because she's not as pretty as taeyeon sob--) and she can also compose songs, write lyrics, choreograph, rap, and act and basically she's absolutely amazing i love her

ALSO she had a solo debut earlier this year which is where the photoshoot from which i pulled my theme is from!!! honestly the song did not do very well but she looks so happy whenever she performs it it makes me happy too also her album is probably my album of the year i just

Oh my.... You're welcome?

To be able to do all those things..... Impressive. Very impressive indeed

If spotify isn't lying to me, that album'd be Free Somebody, yes?

On September 12, it was confirmed that Luna is to star in the Korean production of the musical "Five Course Love," playing five characters; Barbie, Sofia, Gretchen, Rosalinda and Kitty. The production is set to begin in November, 2016, and will continue until February 2017.

WOW KITTY I NEVER KNEW

I'm Luna irl

ALSO THIS DOESNT RLY MATTER BECAUSE LMAO KOREAN BUT THE LYRICS IN EACH SONG ARE REALLY NICE...... A LOT OF THEM ARE LIKE "LOVE YOURSELF" AND IDK IM SORRY WHEN I START TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE I LOOK UP TO I CANT STOP

And why is that?

if this is @ me

idk i get very easily excited especially when someone asks me about something i care about

I'm Luna irl

can i have your autograph.......