• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

appreciation of the day: my sig

4c18cdc9b1.png

the photo is so beautiful and professionally taken. the golden proportions painstakingly measured by the photographer would make the fibonacci spiral weep, the mona lisa herself kneel in reverence. the warm colours of los angeles' homelike foreground contrast superbly with the dark colours of the twilit skyscrapers in the background; indeed, it is clear that the artist wished to truly represent the duality of man in this photograph. as one looks further up the photo, the sky becomes clearer, suggesting uncertainty and curiosity--one can only wonder what lies beyond this lively yet cozy city where no one actually wants to live because fuck pst. this same sentiment is again illustrated with the large, empty road that occupies a rather large portion of the photo. it leads the viewer from the whateverthefuck to downtown; yet, past the halfway point, it is no longer visible. "where does this road lead?" one may ask. perhaps to a deep tunnel through which wonho can lead the poor soul to an inescapable black hole called monsta x's fandom. perhaps to yg's dungeon, where one can hear the faint cries of 10-year trainees pleading for escape. perhaps to fucking narnia. who knows. anyway, i hate wonho

appreciation of the day: my sig

4c18cdc9b1.png

the photo is so beautiful and professionally taken. the golden proportions painstakingly measured by the photographer would make the fibonacci spiral weep, the mona lisa herself kneel in reverence. the warm colours of los angeles' homelike foreground contrast superbly with the dark colours of the twilit skyscrapers in the background; indeed, it is clear that the artist wished to truly represent the duality of man in this photograph. as one looks further up the photo, the sky becomes clearer, suggesting uncertainty and curiosity--one can only wonder what lies beyond this lively yet cozy city where no one actually wants to live because fuck pst. this same sentiment is again illustrated with the large, empty road that occupies a rather large portion of the photo. it leads the viewer from the whateverthefuck to downtown; yet, past the halfway point, it is no longer visible. "where does this road lead?" one may ask. perhaps to a deep tunnel through which wonho can lead the poor soul to an inescapable black hole called monsta x's fandom. perhaps to yg's dungeon, where one can hear the faint cries of 10-year trainees pleading for escape. perhaps to fucking narnia. who knows. anyway, i hate wonho

i love you so much omg