Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

b-but what about pinkhyun with mike wazowski

Pink. The color of red and white.

Red is blood. Blood being what Korea has suffered through. Truly a tragedy, but it mixes with the white purity and hope that can leak through even in the darkest times. Thus, this color of pink is symbolic of Korea's struggles, but hope for a better future. He smiles because he knows that it will get better, or at least the moments he's living now are better then in the future.

Mika Wazowski, with his one eye, is the Illuminati. The Illuminati knows no joy. The Illuminati feels nothing. It watches on the young Korea without emotion, scanning, making sure, remembering. It will remember the day when Korea falls and that smiling face is gone.

It's a symbol.

I want to do a RWBY related theme because of Volume 4 coming out, but I chose my current theme for October and Halloween and I want to stick with it till November (also I need to decide which character I theme and then find artwork)

o shit which character

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Pink. The color of red and white.

Red is blood. Blood being what Korea has suffered through. Truly a tragedy, but it mixes with the white purity and hope that can leak through even in the darkest times. Thus, this color of pink is symbolic of Korea's struggles, but hope for a better future. He smiles because he knows that it will get better, or at least the moments he's living now are better then in the future.

Mika Wazowski, with his one eye, is the Illuminati. The Illuminati knows no joy. The Illuminati feels nothing. It watches on the young Korea without emotion, scanning, making sure, remembering. It will remember the day when Korea falls and that smiling face is gone.

It's a symbol.

this is amazing

this is amazing

its also true

Pyrrha, Jaune or Yang.

I did the character thing right after finishing Volume 3 and these were the top 3.

>pyrrha

GOOD SHIT

also thaks guys i feel validated

the other girls i asked were like "no.... do you" and i just

Mostly when going down stairs braless or similar, plus with having them fill up with milk, there are far more tender.

It may depend on bust size, I'm in the C range.

i think im only a b but i still have to hold them!!! it's lame

Understandable, unless it's a sports bra or something (and even then), there's still a bit of movement.

unfortunately i can't hide things in my pants because the space is taken up by a massive object already

But it doesn't touch the inside of the toilet?

i love you rezzy

Why, thank you