• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

when you got period cramps so bad its hard to get up

I don't know what the general opinions are for Legend of Korra, but honestly I had many issues with Book 2.

In fact the more I think about it the more I think I might straight up dislike it.

general opinion for it was that it was the worst book out of them and probably the worst part of the series

>Legend of Korra Book 2 episode 5

When did Mako become literally the only voice of reason wtf? Most of the characters' actions this episode confused me. Korra went from one of my favorites to kind of getting on my nerves in this episode too.

EDIT: Oh hey 5th episode again how 'bout that

The last time I talked about this show was in August, there was a huge hiatus and it is entirely because Book 2 is just a slog

The plot felt confused and unfocused for most of the season, the villain sucked, the lore got retconned to hell, many characters became worse this season, noticeably Lin who became straight-up incompetent and Korra who went from one of my favorites to just frustrating and annoying, and there are certain decisions regarding the finale that just confuse me.

A tighter story, more consistent writing, and two less episodes and this season could've been great. As it is, it's not awful, but this fell so far below the bar that was set previously it's actually kind of astounding.

Edited by SecondWorld

nah I thought you knew my depression is back and better than ever. where my mood stability just keeps declining. And those thoughts I told you about keeps recurring. \o/

Oh yeah. That's no good at all. :(

When was your next appointment if you're still having those(?)

me, minding my own business: ah yes i am finally free from songs in my head

friend, doing chemistry homework: so you add 234 and

brain: gwaenchanha

me: fuck

brain: OOOOOKAAAAAY

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

so, I was messing around in audacity with whistle because I plan on making a vocal showcase vid of both bp songs

anywaysssssssssss I REMOVED JISOO'S MAIN VOCALS AND THE BG VOCALS SOUND SO GREAT

sometimes i'm walking and then i remember an awful awful kpop thing and then i have to stop and close my eyes and sometimes i drop everything and whenever i do this at school my friends are like kim what are u thinking about and i just look at them painfully