Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I think the PSP version is the best

was hoping for a little bit more than that (i.e. why is it the best, and/or what makes the other versions worse)

Someone I talk to said they play the gba version

It seems interesting enough with the bonus dungeons giving everyone's best equipment, the option to use everyone who is not just Rydia, Kain, Rosa and Edge for endgame or the like

Idk if you can switch them out whenever or not

I think the same is for the psp version?

Idk if it has the trial caverns or whatever

Thanks, I'll take this under consideration.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Question to any FF fans in here: what are the pros/cons of each version of FF4, and which version would you personally reccomend? (barring the DS remake and its derivatives)

Well I do honestly believe DS to be the best, but as for the others:

SNES, just don't. Too easy, the game was dumbed down with things cut out in the NA release, and poor translation. GBA is better than SNES and has some extra content, but it just doesn't compare to the PSP version. The PSP version has the best translation of the three, nothing cut out, the extras from the GBA version, and has the original soundtrack along with the updated one from DS.

that's fucking gross. I hate when people don't flush >_> it's like pls why are you so lazy ESPECIALLY IF THEY POOP

happens way too often here

It's why I almost always refuse going to public restrooms

The PSP version also has The After Years if you're interested

How is that? I've heard mixed things about it, with some people liking it, and others saying it's just a lazy retread of FF4.

Well I do honestly believe DS to be the best, but as for the others:

SNES, just don't. Too easy, the game was dumbed down with things cut out in the NA release, and poor translation. GBA is better than SNES and has some extra content, but it just doesn't compare to the PSP version. The PSP version has the best translation of the three, nothing cut out, the extras from the GBA version, and has the original soundtrack along with the updated one from DS.

What about the PSX version? I've heard it's better than the other PSX ports of the SNES FF games.

What about the PSX version? I've heard it's better than the other PSX ports of the SNES FF games.

Probably yeah, the reason why people just bluntly say PSP version though is because it really is that much better than the others.

How is that? I've heard mixed things about it, with some people liking it, and others saying it's just a lazy retread of FF4.

if you played 4, you played after years

Yeah, there's some new stuff here and there, but that's mostly after seeing plot points and arcs used already in 4

Even the last fight is just a repeat

All there is in it is like

What, 18 player characters?

Idr

i'm biased but i think gg-only stans

most of the albums i listen to are by gorls though oops

lmao same @both..... although it took me like two months to listen to girl groups and i can say that wtf i missed out on so much

what is a stan

wat sylv said + it can be used as a verb like "i stan oh my girl" etc

it's a portmanteau of stalker and fan which is why i refused to use it for like half a year but as u can see i have given up