• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

omg I'm legit dissapointed I got my grade back for my essay and I had one thing marked against me which lost me 4 points because I had enough room for one more paragraph BUT she said 4 pages and I had actually written too much originally to where it went to a 5th page so I edited out as much as I could without making it look awkward and there wasn't really all that much room left to type anything else before it went to a new page like.........

I mean 96 is still a good grade but IT COULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT y'know =(

I appreciate that you showed me this music and I appreciate you.

I appreciate your appreciate thank u

i want to see him dance but sylv told me there were shirtless scenes what do i do

there's only one i think! and it's not up close

omg I'm legit dissapointed I got my grade back for my essay and I had one thing marked against me which lost me 4 points because I had enough room for one more paragraph BUT she said 4 pages and I had actually written too much originally to where it went to a 5th page so I edited out as much as I could without making it look awkward and there wasn't really all that much room left to type anything else before it went to a new page like.........

I KNOW YOUR FEEL LETTUCE

Reminds me of this one time we had to handwrite an essay for English class that was supposed to be "at least 500 words" and I ended up with a near 2000 word essay and ended up with a 96 (or 97? I don't remember exactly) because I made a few minor mistakes I overlooked when I checked it before turning it in.

But it's still good and that's what counts!

i feel u

ur teacher knows shit fuck

omg thank u Slyv and Tristian

I KNOW YOUR FEEL LETTUCE

Reminds me of this one time we had to handwrite an essay for English class that was supposed to be "at least 500 words" and I ended up with a near 2000 word essay and ended up with a 96 (or 97? I don't remember exactly) because I made a few minor mistakes I overlooked when I checked it before turning it in.

But it's still good and that's what counts!

omg that sounds terrible Hatt I am so sorry aaaaaaaAAAAAA

I feel like I just want to 100% everything sometimes even though thats an unrealistic goal, but yes

ur teacher knows shit fuck

she's actually p chill and friendly for the most part but shes also WEIRDLY NITPICKY about things and I don't always understand things like my friend told me she got a mark against her once in one of that teacher's classes because she used "I" in a paper or somethin I don't know the exact context but papers man.........

during freshman year my friend's english teacher was adamant that "is" was a weak verb and took off points if you used it

also she set a minimum requirement for number of semicolons like.....girl