• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And wow, Mitama looks just too great!

Can you get Charlotte to be the mother? I haven't checked myself.

he cannot, but on the other hand i have a feeling that'd be a support added in eventually if only due to request amount

reigen was your oc, yeah?

nah, guy from mob psycho

tumblr_oe5bt452bg1tauzu9o2_540.png

What makes a good story? Being believable? Being relateable? Being ambitious? Consistent?

depends on the story

but generally, a good balance of the three would do well

want to be ambitious on what you want to do with the story, keep everything consistent enough for the story to have flow and have the characters relatable enough to actually get behind them. Since a story is usually follows a character and their journey and struggles. Gotta make sure the audience is intrigued enough to follow these characters

Believable is the last thing to really worry about for me, unless it's something more slice of life for lack of a better term

Edited by Trisitei

What makes a good story? Being believable? Being relateable? Being ambitious? Consistent?

I'll speak in the sense that you're specifically referring to me, and answer accordingly:

Good writing, as in no needless flavor and consistency.

Believability isn't really something I deem totally necessary for good writing, since your reader should be suspending their disbelief in the first place(context varying). Same goes for relatability. in fact, if you ask me, relatability is the least important thing.

Edited by Soledai

depends on the story

but generally, a good balance of the three would do well

want to be ambitious on what you want to do with the story, keep everything consistent enough for the story to have flow and have the characters relatable enough to actually get behind them. Since a story is usually follows a character and their journey and struggles. Gotta make sure the audience is intrigued enough to follow these characters

Believable is the last thing to really worry about for me, unless it's something more slice of life for lack of a better term

lol, writers have it hard. It's somewhat less surprising that Fates turned out as bad as it did, ha.

I'll speak in the sense that you're specifically referring to me, and answer accordingly:

Good writing, as in no needless flavor and consistency.

Believability isn't really something I deem totally necessary for good writing, since your reader should be suspending their disbelief in the first place(context varying). Same goes for relatability. in fact, if you ask me, relatability is the least important thing.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

That just jumped to my head when I read that, ha.

My intent when I say "believable" is to say "does it make sense within the world of the story? is this something that can be understood as possible in the world, and not some convenient case of deus ex machina?"

Thank for the input!

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

That just jumped to my head when I read that, ha.

My intent when I say "believable" is to say "does it make sense within the world of the story? is this something that can be understood as possible in the world, and not some convenient case of deus ex machina?"

Thank for the input!

Just how many quotes do you know eh?

Ah okay, I understand now. That's as important as consistency in that case, in fact, you could even say they'd work in tandem at times.

Null sheen. Good luck in your writing, if you were.

tbh i did not like hey mama at first or at second or at third but i downloaded it anyway because it's the work of my bud and his buds

and now i'm here crying because i can't stop listening to it wtf happened