• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

there are people who dislike kara no kyoukai. how fucked up is that?

there are people who dont think shiki ryougi is a beautiful woman and the ultimate supreme girl?????

what

I saw it as Mario Party caused Super Smash Bros and considering my brother actually once smashed my face with a cushion because of Mario Party, I found it relatable I guess

havent started yet, i'm waiting to try in a minute when my bf is awake so i can ask him for assistance

it came with dlc and i never beat the game i got to miss buggy bugg rom before i had to give it back

probably a bad idea: focusing on using the stake driver

on the other hand: The Stake Driver is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. It doesn't give a shit. Shield? Fuck you, I'm a stake driver. Blunderbuss? Fuck you, I'm a stake driver. Has anyone you know ever been killed in a plane crash? The stake driver was responsible for that. It doesn't care about time or space or multidimensional whatevers, it doesn't give a damn about that. It forces its way through the enemy you choose to kill and does it all itself. Dead player's hopes and dreams are etched into its blade, turning the infinite darkness into light. Unmatched in Heaven and on Earth, one weapon, equal to the Gods. What the hell do you think it is?