• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Iosefka: Will you bring people who need help to my clinic?

ayyy i know what u about lady and i aint into that sorry ill send them to the creepy nice guy

sylv getting all the guys

Dam

Didn't figure she'd go for a harem route

ah, the wonderful things in life...but then, nothing new about that....well, the whole world is coming to an end so all on track with that...

I have become too disorganized lately. I have something like 10 anime just a few episodes short of completion, and my games backlog just got bigger when I got another FF and FE game last couple weeks and of course I'm still putting off finishing Revelations because I've become obsessed with breeding children with decent skills in a file I never meant to spend too much time in.

which file is the breeding one

i assume you're aware of the whole iosefka imposter thing

makes me sad :(((

like gascoigne daughter :(((

how she got killed and replaced? yeah

on the other hand hey man free umbilical cord! gascoigne's kid was sad though, it's part of why i'm bitter at arin for basically blowing off gascoigne in their playthrough like "he had such a good story, very deep character" yeah he was you fucks you just dont care about lore adfjkhdf

idk it just bothers me on a personal level but then again arin's pissed me off worse before*

*arin basically said people were only mad about the dmc reboot cause donte had a hair color change like lmao arin please

idk it just bothers me on a personal level but then again arin's pissed me off worse before*

*arin basically said people were only mad about the dmc reboot cause donte had a hair color change like lmao arin please

>arin

why are you mad

[6:30:58 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: get these bathorys away from me

[6:37:13 PM] Adrian :P.: inb4 next Halloween is another Liz

[6:44:02 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: N O

[7:17:12 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: pls

[7:19:52 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: no more bathorys

[7:19:56 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: that's enough

[7:19:57 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: pls

[7:23:47 PM] Tristian S.: you're gonna have another liz and you're gonna like it

[7:23:50 PM] Tristian S.: says delight works

[7:24:09 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: liz has three fucking incarnations

[7:24:20 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: plus her Void Liz form in Extella, which is 4

[7:24:23 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: that's for liz's

[7:24:28 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: four

[7:24:35 PM] Adrian :P.: and 5 if you count Carmilla

[7:24:41 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: oh yea, 5

[7:24:54 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: NO

[7:25:02 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: which in theory, means that you've got nearly as many Liz's as you do Artoria's

[7:25:07 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: WHY DO I HAVE FOUR DIFFERENT BATHORYS

[7:25:11 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: 5*

[7:25:11 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: I HATE FGO

[7:25:19 PM] ɪᴍᴘᴀʟᴇʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ.: time to sell my main I guess

do you ever see how someone describes how they play a game and youre like

what the fuck

how do you have fun doing that

I did have that feeling seeing people play Metroid Prime and using glitch to walk out of the boundaries of the rooms for speed run purposes. Mainly because one of the main reason I enjoy the game is it's atmosphere and floating in the void between the rooms kind of ruins the whole atmosphere. But games are made to be enjoyed and if they enjoy to do it that way, I have no place to tell them 'Stop having fun guys'. Especially since I can spend hours grinding in games which I'm pretty sure some would qualify as a borefest.

Also, when people talked about Monster Hunter, I wondered how it could be any fun, since it seemed like Endless Grind : The Game. Then I played it and found out why a lot of people found it enjoyable.