• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I had a lowish result on one of them because of a dumb error, but the teacher said that the mean was pretty mediocre, so I guess I'm still above average?(he didn't give any specific number)

Glad you're doing alright. And you have my best wishes regarding school! I'm sure you'll do great Kitty.

as long it didn't kill your grade in that class it should be okie

though thank you lots I appreciate it friend I need all the luck I can get at this rate

as long it didn't kill your grade in that class it should be okie

though thank you lots I appreciate it friend I need all the luck I can get at this rate

I don't know since we still haven't received any grades for anything beside the exam (despite some of the assignments having been handed in months ago. TA isn't doing is job)

LUX I LOVE YOU CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY FRENCH HOMEWORK PELAE

Sure

how do u say act as in act in a movie in french

There's not really a term for it in French. We us expressions like : ''Elle a joué le rôle de détective" (She acted as a detective) or "Il a joué un rôle dans ce film" (he acted in this film)

I don't know since we still haven't received any grades for anything beside the exam (despite some of the assignments having been handed in months ago. TA isn't doing is job)

wow gj teach he's gonna be stressed when grades are due for the semester

also that feel when you want to sleep but the election has got you like ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

wow gj teach he's gonna be stressed when grades are due for the semester

also that feel when you want to sleep but the election has got you like ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

And all the students will be stressed because they have now handed 3 lab reports that are worth 15% of the grades and still have no idea if they're doing the right thing or failing horribly. The labs for that class are just an organizational mess in general.

I'd think you 'muricans would be more stressed about potentially reserving plane tickets for Canada than lounging regarding the elections >v>

And all the students will be stressed because they have now handed 3 lab reports that are worth 15% of the grades and still have no idea if they're doing the right thing or failing horribly. The labs for that class are just an organizational mess in general.

I'd think you 'muricans would be more stressed about potentially reserving plane tickets for Canada than lounging regarding the elections >v>

I felt that so hard in my geometry class freshman year when she posted all the grades last min and that was just screams all around

tbh I might just move to asia at this rate

[9:38:00 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: MOON WORKS ON CITRA

[9:38:02 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[9:38:18 PM] Charlotte the Memer: have fun!

[9:41:04 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: it apparently freezes but

[9:41:12 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I'm gonna see if I can get passed that

[9:50:10 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: bro its almost here

[9:50:34 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: if a Nintendo rep penetrates my asshole, ill give you the domain to the ShadowVerse

[9:50:46 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: CARRY ON MY LEGACY IF A NINJA CLAPS MY ASS

[9:50:48 PM] Charlotte the Memer: i dont think nintendo would go that far ;w;

[9:50:51 PM] Charlotte the Memer: but i will