• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

dont lewd them because medbae is mine >:)

me too thanks

P L S

and besides, it's more like you belong to Medb

>sees Extella spoilers

i don't want to-

>sees them

fuck me over

Edited by MidoriMage

I JUST SAW ASTRO'S COMEBACK SONG AND I JUST WANT TO SAY

EVEN THOUGH ROCKY IS MY BIAS I'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS GOOD AT RAPPING......LIKE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING A QUADRUPLE THREAT FOR ME BUT HIS RAPPING WAS SO WHATEVER

BUT WOW I AM TRULY IMPRESSED AT HOW MUCH HE'S IMPROVED WITHIN A YEAR!!! HE EVEN HELD HIS OWN WITH JINJIN DURING THE RAP BREAK AND IT WAS GREAT. I DONT THINK HES QUITE ON JINJIN'S LEVEL YET BUT CONSIDERING THAT HES THIS GOOD WHEN HIS MAIN SPECIALTY IS DANCE IM VERY VERY HAPPY

I JUST SAW ASTRO'S COMEBACK SONG AND I JUST WANT TO SAY

EVEN THOUGH ROCKY IS MY BIAS I'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF HIM AS GOOD AT RAPPING......LIKE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING A QUADRUPLE THREAT FOR ME BUT HIS RAPPING WAS SO WHATEVER

BUT WOW I AM TRULY IMPRESSED AT HOW MUCH HE'S IMPROVED WITHIN A YEAR!!! HE EVEN HELD HIS OWN WITH JINJIN DURING THE RAP BREAK AND IT WAS GREAT. I DONT THINK HES QUITE ON JINJIN'S LEVEL YET BUT CONSIDERING THAT HES THIS GOOD WHEN HIS MAIN SPECIALTY IS DANCE IM VERY VERY HAPPY

But can he whistle the Super Mario Bros. theme while doing one handed pushups while painting the Mona Lisa

Most Canadian media are pretty much just talking about Trump today and not a lot seem to be optimistic about Canada-U.S. relationship for the coming 4 years. What a surprise...