• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Despite having played Ocarina of Time countless times since I got it back in 1998, I never realized there were 2 versions of Kakariko Village's theme:1 2

Reminds of the time earlier this year when I realized it was (La)Nayru. Ever since I first played OoT, I thought it was (La)Naryu.

i love zelda music

Bonjour Mei!

How are you doing?

hi hiii

I'm feeling lighthearted. Hbu?

olive green with some brown around the pupil.

whoa that sounds really pretty!

im afraid im gonna have to add you to the list of people i'd struggle making eye contact with

i wore a shirt with glitter like half a week ago and even after two showers there's still glitter on me

sparkle sparkle

...i wasn't ready.. ..... ... .

same, I'm still shook

I'm going to my very first karaoke bar with friends. Time to break some glass :DDDDDD

ohhhh gl, hope there's nice songs

i wore a shirt with glitter like half a week ago and even after two showers there's still glitter on me

I loooooove glitter (so pretty) but that's why I also hate it

it gets everywhereeee

hi hiii

I'm feeling lighthearted. Hbu?

whoa that sounds really pretty!

im afraid im gonna have to add you to the list of people i'd struggle making eye contact with

I'm feeling good. Just working on assignments and enjoying the view of all the birds coming and going from my courtyard (with the occasional blue jay that lands in front of the patio door to demand peanuts from me)

To be honest though, without proper lighting (as in, if there's not light directly shone in them), my eyes look mostly brown.

I'm feeling good. Just working on assignments and enjoying the view of all the birds coming and going from my courtyard (with the occasional blue jay that lands in front of the patio door to demand peanuts from me)

To be honest though, without proper lighting (as in, if there's not light directly shone in them), my eyes look mostly brown.

Nice to hear. Are you back in school? :o Wow that sounds relaxing (@bird watching) and the weather is pretty okay for that.

I'm surprised too (@weather). November is usually crap, but I probably just jinxed it.

Do they change colour? Someone told me once that if there's a clear mixer people's eyes can change colour based on a number of conditions. (I def have eye colour on the brain ^^)

Nice to hear. Are you back in school? :o Wow that sounds relaxing (@bird watching) and the weather is pretty okay for that.

I'm surprised too (@weather). November is usually crap, but I probably just jinxed it.

Do they change colour? Someone told me once that if there's a clear mixer people's eyes can change colour based on a number of conditions. (I def have eye colour on the brain ^^)

Yes I am, I started a bachelor in Computer Science this fall. And bird watching is indeed relaxing.

It's true that the weather has been really good for a while. Though it has been extremely windy lately.

Well while they don't literally change color, I've been told repeatedly by various people that my eyes look like they have a different coloration depending of the lighting.

np

I like this so far, 10/10

It's a great remix IMO

oh man gerudo valley is one of my favorites

Same and that remix of it is one of the best version of the song I heard.

KARAOKE TIME

thanks ;u;

Have fun Mei!