Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Tristian: *sends you the 3 full cups sitting on my desk*

I know silly when I see it

this warms my lack of a heart

especially when it comes to princess silly here

@@Tristian: confession I was lauginso hard as I typed that it is my new favoufavourite Hong to say

i can tell from the typos

/pat

you're not ready for a katana though.

Carp of all the times to be on mobile

i know this feel

you have my condolences

Carp of all the times to be on mobile

i know this feel

you have my condolences

Edited by Trisitei

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Lux: *pulls out katana* *teleports behind you* nothing personal kid

This is the first I'm hearing of this! Would it offend you if I said I didn't know/remember what the gray bird would be replacing?

I think you meant "psssh...nothin personnel...kid..."

We don't have any national bird, which is why they held a contest in the first place. Some people are super salty the gray jay was chosen over the loon.

Aye. The Tapus are looking to be pretty good too!

I heard Tapu Bulu is helping in making Aegislash even more of a problem, with Grassy Terrain giving it additional Leftovers and allowing it to live Lando-I Earth Power.

And I still find it funny that after Lunala's typing was revealed, people say it would be bad because of its typing, but now people realize it can tank a surprising amount of damage thanks to its ability and there's also the fact that it can 1HKO Lugia through Multiscale with Moongeist Beam.

I heard Tapu Bulu is helping in making Aegislash even more of a problem, with Grassy Terrain giving it additional Leftovers and allowing it to live Lando-I Earth Power.

And I still find it funny that after Lunala's typing was revealed, people say it would be bad because of its typing, but now people realize it can tank a surprising amount of damage thanks to its ability and there's also the fact that it can 1HKO Lugia through Multiscale with Moongeist Beam.

Yeah, Bulu's gonna be the biggest threat out of the four, in my opinion. It's got some mean horse--or bull--power behind its swings.

Moongeist Beam is ridiculous, aye. That alone is gonna give Lunala some usage in the Ubers metagame.

Yeah, Bulu's gonna be the biggest threat out of the four, in my opinion. It's got some mean horse--or bull--power behind its swings.

Moongeist Beam is ridiculous, aye. That alone is gonna give Lunala some usage in the Ubers metagame.

Tapu Lele also seems pretty good especially since it's immune to priority moves and it has great SpA. Though the one I've seen the most is Tapu Koko. Drizzle + Electric terrain boosted Thunder packs a punch.

For real though why did they make Midnight Lycanroc so much worse than Midday

I mean, Sun>Moon of course but aside from that

I'm confused by that as well. I thought I'd have to make do with the Midnight form, but apparently you can catch the opposite version evolution in the wild.

@Tristian: heheh coffee warms the soul

FACT

Ok emperor silly

I'm totally ready for a katana. You're saying that cuz you haven't seen my moves yet.

@Lux: maybe maybe not

Really? I was starting to think the loon was it already. The gray jay is cute so it gets my seal of approval. Which would you rather have?

@Dusk: ugh FIiIiIIIiiaiìaTEe meeeeee

You know what? No.

Come back and fite me when you can cut an oncoming arrow in half

Tapu Lele also seems pretty good especially since it's immune to priority moves and it has great SpA. Though the one I've seen the most is Tapu Koko. Drizzle + Electric terrain boosted Thunder packs a punch.

Mm-hmm. And it even gets Brave Bird to deal with those pesky Grass-types.

@Dusk: ugh FIiIiIIIiiaiìaTEe meeeeee

You know what? No.

Come back and fite me when you can cut an oncoming arrow in half

I'd rather fight you, to be honest.

Man, I completely forgot about Big Wreck until today. Absolutely amazing band. It's a wonder how they escaped my mind.

Edited by DodgeDusk

@Tristian: heheh coffee warms the soul

FACT

Ok emperor silly

I'm totally ready for a katana. You're saying that cuz you haven't seen my moves yet.

True indeed

*sips coffee* =u=

oh ho?

you're the higher power in silly here

*pokes*

i'm saying that more that katanas are weeby. they got nothing on guns. yeah baby

*gives a short sword* u'll get more moves with that

silly

@Lux: maybe maybe not

Really? I was starting to think the loon was it already. The gray jay is cute so it gets my seal of approval. Which would you rather have?

The loon is the emblem bird for Ontario. I'm quite happy with the gray jay. Three of the other potential options in the poll were the loon, snowy owl and black-capped chickadees which are all emblem birds of provinces already (for Ontario, Québec and New Brunswick respectively). The last option is the Canada goose and honestly I prefer a cute bird like the gray jay over Canada goose as our national bird. Especially since the gray jay lives nearly exclusively in Canada, is present in every provinces and territories and it's described as a hardy, friendly and intelligent bird.

Edited by LuxSpes

@Tristian:*pulls out short sword* *teleports behind you* *explodes*

@David: can't forget

@Lux: wth we have an emblem bird? other provinces too?? where have I been???

I also learned recently that provinces have their own flag. I learnt it from a 5th grader I'm so defeated.

And omg the Canada goose? Neeeeeever. Those birds are evil. Aww the gray bird sounds (andd looks) so pleasant. It'd better win if it hasn't already.