• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Why is this enemy Hariyama using Fake Out on my Alolan Marowak all the time? Silly trainer.

And now his Alakazam used Trick... giving me a Flame Orb. Good strats there, game.

what the

guess the AI ran out of moves to use against it so it picked a random one out of the bag

what the

guess the AI ran out of moves to use against it so it picked a random one out of the bag

the trainer's gimmick was all about utilising flame orb, so i guess the alakazam's programmed to use trick first, regardless of what pokémon you have out

the trainer's gimmick was all about utilising flame orb, so i guess the alakazam's programmed to use trick first, regardless of what pokémon you have out

His Alakazam used Psybeam on my critter though

my friend and i made a bet to see who could get these two guys on our bus to say that the other is prettier and whoever loses the bet has to accept that she is pretty

and the other day we had the chance to talk to one guy and as soon as i saw him i was like HEY DONT U THINK SHES PRETTY and she got upset at me asking first but then she said the same thing and he was overwhelmed for like 20 minutes but then he turned to me JUST ME and said ya but u are pretty just accept it AND MY FRIEND LAUGHED AT ME THIS IS UNFAIR I ASKED THE QUESTION FIRST

my friend and i made a bet to see who could get these two guys on our bus to say that the other is prettier and whoever loses the bet has to accept that she is pretty

and the other day we had the chance to talk to one guy and as soon as i saw him i was like HEY DONT U THINK SHES PRETTY and she got upset at me asking first but then she said the same thing and he was overwhelmed for like 20 minutes but then he turned to me JUST ME and said ya but u are pretty just accept it AND MY FRIEND LAUGHED AT ME THIS IS UNFAIR I ASKED THE QUESTION FIRST

lmao

I feel like you won though

I'm have Gary face this year.

me, like months ago: the only songs i like from red velvet are red songs, their velvet songs suck lmao
me, now: one of these nights is my second-most listened-to red velvet song with 382 plays

I approve of this development.

knock knock

geogi nugu eoptnayo

knock knock

JA DEUREOGAMNIDA

Who's there?