• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm hunting for a razor claw right now

I just casually came upon them, I wasn't actually looking

My advice is to use Mimikyu. Jangmo-o's only attacking move is Dragon claw and the Hakamo-o and Kommo-o it calls either only have Dragon Claw or Headbutt. Plus it learns thief.

You got lucky, I got every rare fish spot pokemon but never got a prism scale.

There should be an Ability that increases the chances of finding a Pokemon with a held item

My advice is to use Mimikyu. Jangmo-o's only attacking move is Dragon claw and the Hakamo-o and Kommo-o it calls either only have Dragon Claw or Headbutt. Plus it learns thief.

You got lucky, I got every rare fish spot pokemon but never got a prism scale.

I just want a Chinchou because Lantern is so fucking based

That's exactly what I'm doing in fact

Nice.

Finding a Jangmo-o can take a while and then finding a reinforcement that has a Razor Claw can take a while, but at least Mimikyu makes it pretty simple.

Nice.

Finding a Jangmo-o can take a while and then finding a reinforcement that has a Razor Claw can take a while, but at least Mimikyu makes it pretty simple.

I've been in a battle with one for a while now, spamming thief on the reinforcements as they come

There should be an Ability that increases the chances of finding a Pokemon with a held item

I just want a Chinchou because Lantern is so fucking based

Chinchou is at least has 20% of appearing at a bubbling spot. So just saving in front of a bubbling spot and soft-resetting until you get one shouldn't take too long.

I've been in a battle with one for a while now, spamming thief on the reinforcements as they come

I got lucky with my first few Razor Claw, but the last one that got me Tapu Koko took me a while. Though it never went to the point where I ran out of PPs.