• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wish I was better at being social.

I'm too shy to talk to people I sit next to in class and I'm too shy to go sit next to people in class I want to talk to.

OMG I FEEL THIS A LOT AAAA

i actually sit behind a person i think i heavily admire in math class ive looked up to him since freshman year and i didn't even know it was him i sat behind until like a month ago

BUT I CANT TALK TO HIM

i actually sit behind a person i think i heavily admire in math class ive looked up to him since freshman year and i didn't even know it was him i sat behind until like a month ago

BUT I CANT TALK TO HIM

i feel u

There's this one person in some of my classes who seems pretty interesting and I'd like to get to know her, but I can't actually sit next to her or talk to her.

She's often sitting alone too, which makes my mind be all like "oh no don't be alone =("

There's this one class even where we both always sit alone, so I'm all like "I'm gonna sit next to her", but then I actually enter the classroom and my brain is like "oh she's sitting over there LET'S TAKE A SEAT HERE BECAUSE IT'D BE SUPER WEIRD IF I JUST WENT AND SAT NEXT TO HER"

me: i should memorize my french final

inner me: listen to fxxk it

me: i should study for criminal law exam

inner me: we are number one!

i feel u

There's this one person in some of my classes who seems pretty interesting and I'd like to get to know her, but I can't actually sit next to her or talk to her.

She's often sitting alone too, which makes my mind be all like "oh no don't be alone =("

There's this one class even where we both always sit alone, so I'm all like "I'm gonna sit next to her", but then I actually enter the classroom and my brain is like "oh she's sitting over there LET'S TAKE A SEAT HERE BECAUSE IT'D BE SUPER WEIRD IF I JUST WENT AND SAT NEXT TO HER"

me: i should study for criminal law exam

inner me: we are number one!

hatt we get each other this is y we're friends

i wish i could offer you advice but i am bad at talking too lmao

i really want to sit with the three freshmen in my oral communication class because i don't really even talk to my tablemates anyway and the freshmen are amazing and funny BUT MY BRAIN DOES THE EXACT SAME THING YOURS DOES IT'S LIKE HAHA DETOUR

thanks inner us

i want to murder the lyricwriter for fxxk it because daesung's prechorus is so beautiful and graceful and wonderfully executed and then he says "i think i wanna just" and it completely ruins everything before it like what the fuck is i think i wanna just

THIS MAILBOX IS MINE

hatt we get each other this is y we're friends

i wish i could offer you advice but i am bad at talking too lmao

i really want to sit with the three freshmen in my oral communication class because i don't really even talk to my tablemates anyway and the freshmen are amazing and funny BUT MY BRAIN DOES THE EXACT SAME THING YOURS DOES IT'S LIKE HAHA DETOUR

thanks inner us

Thank you, Kim.

The best advice I've given myself is "JUST DO IT" (although it was slightly more elaborate and eloquent in my head) because I have no idea how else to go about it.

It isn't really working out though. ٩( ᐛ )و

i want to murder the lyricwriter for fxxk it because daesung's prechorus is so beautiful and graceful and wonderfully executed and then he says "i think i wanna just" and it completely ruins everything before it like what the fuck is i think i wanna just

its a form of poetry but its too deep 4 u to understand.......

whenever top says "na jigeutjigeut hikkeushikkeut" i can only think of that KOOCHIEKOOCHIKOO sound people make when they tickle babies

I have a similar problem.

Whenever someone says net, I can only think of Robbie Rotten.

"hatt that is not a similar prob--" ssshhhh, just go along with it

ugh why did i have to get sick during finals week

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS IT'S the worst time to get sick

I hope you get well soon!