• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ok realtalk honeyworks is a long romance series with a bunch of characters and bowlcut-kun's like lmao not important at all (i think hes the only character on the honeyworks relationship chart without his own song) and somehow i fell in love w him

and in turn damian did too

so we like drafted an entire background and personality for him and now hes our boy we love him

canon: he likes photography, he likes reading, he is assertive yet quiet and kind

damianandkim-canon: he has a little sister, he has an office worker dad with whom he gets along (but bowlcut-kun wants to break away from the mold and work on his art), he likes comfy yet sophisticated fashion, he is not girlshy but is waitin for the right girl to sweep him off his feet......

honeyworks' second movie came out recently and im rly excited to see it cuz our boy is gonna be in it and wow he'll be in ACTION

This is great; I love it when people get creative with headcanons.

Not to mention that he sounds like he's the kind of character who'd be my favorite too.

d....do all of them

yes and then i'll name it "collection of three totally unrelated stories because kim told me so"

WHERED SYLV GOOO

ASKING THE REAL QUESTIONS

i revamped my profile to hoenyworks but i feel like it should be more hoenyworksy but idk how to make it so

i looked at your profile to give advice but then i remembered that i know nothing about honeyworks at all except that avatar you had in like 2014 that i still remember and what you just told me about bowlcut-kun

so i can't give advice!!

wow two alternate histories would be cool even though i dont know anything about fe4!!

nice we're talkin to each other abotu things the other doesnt know about somehow it feels rly good

wow two alternate histories would be cool even though i dont know anything about fe4!!

nice we're talkin to each other abotu things the other doesnt know about somehow it feels rly good

no no u see out of 3, 2 are based on fe4 and 2 are alternate histories so it's like

1: based on fe4

2: alternate history

3: based on fe4 + alternate history

2 is actually based on fe10 =)

i wanna do 2, but 3 features my baby pelleas =(

yes, true...

u should random.org it and if you want to reroll @ seeing the result then do the other one!! always works 4 me

whoa i just realized that i refer to a lot of fe characters by dumb nicknames i made for them

my baby, the hero, muscular man, manly man, ol' chap

lmao me too

honeyworks is bun fucker, bookgirl, scarfboy/scarfgirl, eyebrows-chan, lil sis, etc....

since I can't find a good hyungwon sim to download

whenever I make him myself, maybe wonho can be less lonely

edit: I hate irl shipping btw it fucking disgusts me so much but they just look cute together tbh

Edited by kurosé