• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

god i came up with an amazing outfit idea last night at 2 a.m. but i cant find the MAIN STARS of the outfit anywhere online

they USED to be available on americanapparel BUT IT DISAPPEARED

with all the tolkien shitposting i do here sometimes, i sometimes think i'd be better off on a tolkien forum

but tolkien forums tend to be really serious so i still wouldn't be able to tolkien shitpost there

but I like the mix of everyone liking their own thing

It's cool

ABOUT ROG OR ABOUT NEVER HAVING OUTFIT IDEAS EVER

BE MORE SPECIFIC PLS

B-BOTH??!??!!

but I like the mix of everyone liking their own thing

It's cool

o man ive never thought about it that way

thats a cool way of looking at it

but then i played fe10 in japanese and he's called chappu in japanese which sounds like chap so i nicknamed him ol' chap

thats amazing and adorable

B-BOTH??!??!!

OH EXCELLENT

So back in the First Age there was this Elvish people called the Noldor and they were fighting a war against the dark lord Morgoth.

But the Noldorin prince Turgon was afraid, so he wanted to find a safe place to found a city.

Then he found out that the mountain range known as the Crissaegrim were actually a circular mountain range around a big fertile valley with a high hill in the middle.

So there he founded the hidden city of Gondolin, which was kept a secret from the enemy.

But stuff happened, and one of the Elves of Gondolin betrayed the location of the city to Morgoth.

So Morgoth sends an army of thousands of Orcs with Balrogs (huge fire demons), dragons and huge steel siege machines to besiege Gondolin.

Now the people of Gondolin are divided into twelve houses, each with their own lord. One of these houses is the House of the Hammer of Wrath. Lord of the House of the Hammer of Wrath is Rog, the strongest of all the Noldor.

The battle for Gondolin was long and hard; Gondolin's archers slew many Orcs before they could reach the walls, but eventually the enemy succeeded in breaking the North Gate.

Rog then gathered his many around him and charged into the enemy's ranks. So fierce was their charge that the enemy was driven back, and the House of the Hammer of Wrath slew several Balrogs; a feat that had never before been accomplished.

Knowing that their situation was hopeless, Rog charged ever deeper into the enemy's ranks, inflicting great casualties. Eventually, the House of the Hammer of Wrath found themselves deep within enemy lines, surrounded on all sides.

They all perished there; but it is said that each of them slew at least seven foes before himself dying.

Also, I just never have ideas for outfits. I don't really care either.

IM GONNA RANT ABOUT MY OUTFIT IDEA FOR A SEC BECAUSE IM REALLY FRUSTRATED

okay so you know how people sometimes wear mismatched socks?? i am not one of those people. i like order!! but at some point last year my friend told me that she never wears matching socks and i was like, wow

and i was juggling the idea in my mind last night in bed cuz thats what i do and suddenly i thought of red velvet's stage outfits from ice cream cake era:

26e0cb1d10.png

and im like,

58b75f562f.png

holy shit.

i also happen to have a good skirt to match the socks

8199b5315e.png

and i knew of a cropped mustard-coloured sweater sold by one of my favourite stores

62b3bdf826.png

and before i knew it i was up at like 3 a.m. doodling a rough outfit idea

b397b71f7f.png

the lunachoker is iffy but i slapped it on because i have one on hand

AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO BUILD THE OUTFIT BUT GODDAMMIT I CANT FIND THE FUCKIN SOCKS ANYWHERE AAA

IM GONNA RANT ABOUT MY OUTFIT IDEA FOR A SEC BECAUSE IM REALLY FRUSTRATED

okay so you know how people sometimes wear mismatched socks?? i am not one of those people. i like order!! but at some point last year my friend told me that she never wears matching socks and i was like, wow

and i was juggling the idea in my mind last night in bed cuz thats what i do and suddenly i thought of red velvet's stage outfits from ice cream cake era:

26e0cb1d10.png

and im like,

58b75f562f.png

holy shit.

i also happen to have a good skirt to match the socks

8199b5315e.png

and i knew of a cropped mustard-coloured sweater sold by one of my favourite stores

62b3bdf826.png

and before i knew it i was up at like 3 a.m. doodling a rough outfit idea

b397b71f7f.png

the lunachoker is iffy but i slapped it on because i have one on hand

AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO BUILD THE OUTFIT BUT GODDAMMIT I CANT FIND THE FUCKIN SOCKS ANYWHERE AAA

You've got this worked out in such detail, I love you.

ALSO HOORAY FOR LIKING ORDER