• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I started an old file of RD recently and found that I had a Jill that could cap every stat except for HP before promoting to Dragonlord by using BEXP and that was in chapter 3-6.

I'll have to make sure not to aggro her in 3-7

33 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

how could you forget it exists

Somehow I did

in my memory Gregor and Nowi join the chapter you kill Gangrel

which doesn't make any sense but that's now I remembered it

I just got called by someone who spoke English with a very thick accent, with tons of background noise, which made it extremely hard to understand, but what I got is that they pretended to be 'my internet'. Hope it was just the usual scam attempt cause I hanged up with a 'not interested'

Just now, Trisitei said:

bring her to ikes side

Considering it seems I got beefed up to that extent by sacrificing other characters, I'd be screwed in 3-12 and 3-13 unless the famous archer goes on a rampage

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Somehow I did

in my memory Gregor and Nowi join the chapter you kill Gangrel

which doesn't make any sense but that's now I remembered it

it really must have been a while since you played awakening

Just now, Motendra said:

Twas in the early days of this thread

I don't remember it, so it was either before I started going here(which would be kind of surpsising since I got sucked in here early) or it was in a period where I didn't pay much attention or I saw it but just plain forgot lol

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

He's repressing the memories, clearly

Ah i see
poor boy

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

it's been 3 years since I finished a playthrough, I think

understandable

On 4/16/2014 at 10:45 PM, Motendra said:

Rock paper Scissors is a sad tale indeed.

Dear rock wants to make something for himself and find something where it can excel but is always being overshadowed by its paper companion and can never shine. What people don't know is that rock is actually a shiny gem, but how can it ever get a chance to shine with Paper always getting in the way? Rock is always the unsung, yet he is too shy for the spotlight.

Paper, the popular guy, for appearing to be the typical cocky, cool kid, douche in comparison his rock friend, gets massacred by the psychotic Scissor, when in actuality, Rock and Paper have been good friends since childhood and only teases Rock in good fun.

Unfortunately, Scissor doesn't realize this until after the deed is done, and incurs the rage of Rock for killing his best friend in the whole world. Blinded by hate, and rancor, Rock beats Scissor senselessly to the point where Scissor requires hospitalization.The aftermath for assault and battery lands Rock in jail for god knows how long.

And that is the tragedy of Rock Paper Scissors

found it

5 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

I still feel like I've only just taken over the interview thread, although I've actually been doing this longer than Makaze already.

That happens when you only need to do it once a week.

I just realized that because of the 25 post per page thing, if anyone was to read this thread, they would find people celebrating about random pages number that have no relations to the current page.