• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i really want to look up a list of animal crossing villagers so i can pray for my faves to move into my town but at the same time i want it to be a surprise whenever someone moves in

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

thanks i love ur theme always =) especially after knowin the effort u put into ur sig

thanks friend that means a lot to me because i usually put very little effort into my theme so i always just assume people don't really like it

man it feels really weird being able to post and not having to refresh

i know, right?

HHH is finally returning to normal...

i really want to look up a list of animal crossing villagers so i can pray for my faves to move into my town but at the same time i want it to be a surprise whenever someone moves in

hattusili's advice: always go blind

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

i have genji rn tho and hes my favourite i love him

wow he looks so cool

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

can we talk about how terrible work was today because it was terrible

possibly the worst day since i started delivering mail

wow please rant about it

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

or is that too non-shitposty of a topic

hey it's called shitposting for a reason.....imo there is no topic that isn't shitposty

Just now, Claudius I said:

hattusili's advice: always go blind

wow he looks so cool

oops too late

ikr, idk if u've played animal crossing before but my only problem w him is that his personality type is jock and he keeps asking me to work out w him and look at his rippling muscles like wtf who are u, natemare??

11b436d846.png

omg agent s is so cute

also

e3fcd7a2b2.png

wtf i have a friend irl named alice and she looks a lot like this except w/o being a koala, big blue eyes and blonde hair and freckles and light yellowish skin and cute and everything im whoa

wow please rant about it

omg thanks kim i will commence ranting soon

hey it's called shitposting for a reason.....imo there is no topic that isn't shitposty

wow are u sure

what if i start talking about catalonia

what if i just post an english translation of an essay i wrote for criminal law

ikr, idk if u've played animal crossing before but my only problem w him is that his personality type is jock and he keeps asking me to work out w him and look at his rippling muscles like wtf who are u, natemare??

dude but what if he is..............

65e1d58bac.png

ankha is adorable

also i just remmebered that theres a villager named kitty and she once moved into my town and i wanted to keep her so badly but she had moved literally right into my flower meadow and i had to shoo her away, what a decision to make

e89f3975ee.png

i love this guy look at his eyebrows

his eyebrows are very something.....

they go so well with his eyes and beak

Just now, Hitori said:

ANYTHING IS SHITPOSTING

whoa.... let me see if i can find last year's criminal law essay i wrote then :smug:

Just now, Claudius I said:

his eyebrows are very something.....

they go so well with his eyes and beak

whoa.... let me see if i can find last year's criminal law essay i wrote then :smug:

yes hes like, a fashionista except a face-ionista bc it's his face

lmao idk if ur actually gonna post it but how exciting

Just now, Hitori said:

also i just remmebered that theres a villager named kitty and she once moved into my town and i wanted to keep her so badly but she had moved literally right into my flower meadow and i had to shoo her away, what a decision to make

that's okay

I always shoo away Kitty when she shows up too

yes hes like, a fashionista except a face-ionista bc it's his face

this is a great comment and i love it

lmao idk if ur actually gonna post it but how exciting

m-maybe if i have enough time left and i can find it

04cee1fe2f.png

dude i love this guy

5ab230498d.png

man a shoutout to beau for being my first-ever favourite though ;~; when i moved into my first village he lived on literally the exact opposite side of town (me in top left corner and him in bottom right) and i had to run rly far every time i wanted to talk to him, it was worth it though he was so nice. once i remember crying because i almost had every piece of furniture in the bathroom set except the bathtub but then beau made a surprise visit to my house and he just!! happened to give me a bathtub!!! what an amazing friend

but one day my irl friend asked me to timeskip for the first time and i did but then beau moved away during that time period.......worst of all he sent me a goodbye letter with his portrait attached....i still have it in my new house bc wow i miss him ;-; i hope i see him again

okay so let's start ranting about work!!!!

idk how much you know about how delivering the mail works in the netherlands but i'm just gonna explain it from beginning to end first

so basically there's two types of mail: addressed mail and house-to-house mail

addressed mail is addressed to a particular person and therefore has to be delivered to a particular address

house-to-house mail is mail that's delivered to every address (usually it's advertisements and such) - but people can put a big NO sticker on their mailbox if they don't want house-to-house mail

i work saturdays and saturdays are the days where you always have to deliver addressed mail and house-to-house mail