• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

man a shoutout to beau for being my first-ever favourite though ;~; when i moved into my first village he lived on literally the exact opposite side of town (me in top left corner and him in bottom right) and i had to run rly far every time i wanted to talk to him, it was worth it though he was so nice. once i remember crying because i almost had every piece of furniture in the bathroom set except the bathtub but then beau made a surprise visit to my house and he just!! happened to give me a bathtub!!! what an amazing friend

but one day my irl friend asked me to timeskip for the first time and i did but then beau moved away during that time period.......worst of all he sent me a goodbye letter with his portrait attached....i still have it in my new house bc wow i miss him ;-; i hope i see him again

beau is true friendship goals

also i hope you have learned your lesson about the dangers of time travel

2 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

okay so let's start ranting about work!!!!

idk how much you know about how delivering the mail works in the netherlands but i'm just gonna explain it from beginning to end first

so basically there's two types of mail: addressed mail and house-to-house mail

addressed mail is addressed to a particular person and therefore has to be delivered to a particular address

house-to-house mail is mail that's delivered to every address (usually it's advertisements and such) - but people can put a big NO sticker on their mailbox if they don't want house-to-house mail

i work saturdays and saturdays are the days where you always have to deliver addressed mail and house-to-house mail

i don't know anything so i appreciate ur explanation

Just now, Claudius I said:

beau is true friendship goals

also i hope you have learned your lesson about the dangers of time travel

yes i have, very much

i only play like a good law-abiding citizen now....

the combination of addressed mail and house-to-house mail is pretty tricky because you have 

1) a pile of addressed mail all sorted in order for every address

2) a separate pile of house-to-house mail

so you always have to work with two piles at one time

so what i do when i start delivering a round is i take addressed mail into my hands then put house-to-house mail under it

then when i get to an address i can take the addressed mail for that address from the top and the house-to-house mail from the bottom

2 minutes ago, Hitori said:

50ff2583ac.png

dude im gonna collect all the villagers w cool eyebrows

do it

can u give ur village a name

because if so call it eyebrow village

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

ffde14a174.png

im laughing rly hard at this guy's pose + his catchphrase who decided meooo-OH would be a reasonable catchphrase

i'm wondering how that's supposed to be pronounced

1 minute ago, Claudius I said:

the combination of addressed mail and house-to-house mail is pretty tricky because you have 

1) a pile of addressed mail all sorted in order for every address

2) a separate pile of house-to-house mail

so you always have to work with two piles at one time

so what i do when i start delivering a round is i take addressed mail into my hands then put house-to-house mail under it

then when i get to an address i can take the addressed mail for that address from the top and the house-to-house mail from the bottom

wow thats tough but u sound like u have it Organized

do it

can u give ur village a name

because if so call it eyebrow village

I WILL TRY BUT IT'S SUPER RANDOM....

y-yes but i already named it lunar village and idk if u can change it...

because you see we usually only have one type of house-to-house mail so for every address you only have to take one piece of mail from the bottom of the pile i have in my hands

but sometimes we have two or (very rarely) even three types of house-to-house mail to deliver and then i have to take three pieces of mail from the bottom of the pile in my hands for every address

i don't know if that still makes sense to u but i hope it does

1 minute ago, Hitori said:

I WILL TRY BUT IT'S SUPER RANDOM....

y-yes but i already named it lunar village and idk if u can change it...

it's a goal to strive for #lifegoals

well lunar village is a pretty good name too! so it okie if you can't change it

because you see we usually only have one type of house-to-house mail so for every address you only have to take one piece of mail from the bottom of the pile i have in my hands

but sometimes we have two or (very rarely) even three types of house-to-house mail to deliver and then i have to take three pieces of mail from the bottom of the pile in my hands for every address

i don't know if that still makes sense to u but i hope it does

yes i get wat u mean

okay so you can tell the house-to-house mail is usually in order

so if there's two types of house-to-house mail you get a bag of house-to-house mail where the mail is sorted like

type 1

type 2

type 1

type 2

type 1

type 2

so you don't have to sort them manually

a1f0db4721.png

omg i just remembered that in my old village there was this creepy-ass clown sheep who moved in back when my fear of clown was at its peak

LIKE HE MOVED IN RIGHT NEXT TO MY OWN HOUSE AND HE WOULD ALWAYS WANDER AROUND THAT AREA AT NIGHT HOLDING AN AXE OR A SHOVEL AND IT WAS REALLY SCARY AND ALL I WANTED WAS FOR HIM TO MOVE AWAY BUT HE WOULD NOT

okay so you can tell the house-to-house mail is usually in order

so if there's two types of house-to-house mail you get a bag of house-to-house mail where the mail is sorted like

type 1

type 2

type 1

type 2

type 1

type 2

so you don't have to sort them manually

yes

HI TAR-HELCË

Just now, Hitori said:

omg i just remembered that in my old village there was this creepy-ass clown sheep who moved in back when my fear of clown was at its peak

LIKE HE MOVED IN RIGHT NEXT TO MY OWN HOUSE AND HE WOULD ALWAYS WANDER AROUND THAT AREA AT NIGHT HOLDING AN AXE OR A SHOVEL AND IT WAS REALLY SCARY AND ALL I WANTED WAS FOR HIM TO MOVE AWAY BUT HE WOULD NOT

well tbh i don't know what else u were expecting from a clown called pietro whose catchphrase is honk honk

HI TAR-HELCË

well tbh i don't know what else u were expecting from a clown called pietro whose catchphrase is honk honk

that's like the three horsemen of the apocalypse

clown

pietro

honk honk

this is the funniest thing ive ever read