Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

sounds exciting
what changed?

My dad didn't have any idea what to get for Christmas, so he's gonna get a Switch for me and my brother. I'm currently unable to buy a Switch since I currently lack the extra funds to do so, which meant I would have needed to wait till the end of the school year before getting enough cash to even consider buying a Switch. I'll probably buy my very own Switch somewhere down the line, but at least I'll be able to play XC2 the same month it releases (and it's not like I could have played it from day 1 considering my exams start two weeks later)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

9 hours ago, Fleece said:

I woke up this morning only to go back to bed after turning off my alarm on the basis that I fell on my ass trying to turn it off so I thought it would be best that I go back to sl

this is cute

On 11/12/2017 at 12:13 AM, Painkiller B said:

n-no

imo it's not rly my dragon once i've sold it and if i cared i would just name them before selling

ok but consider, they're listed under their parents forever as unnamed not only is that sad it grinds my gears so much. i usually name them before putting them up to auction but i thought they'd sell for more unnamed....

10 hours ago, Motendra said:

Not really. Just that more oft than not, the only time I ever see anyone in the fam is whenever there's a function, which is only on occasion that's very spread out. Its a shame, cause we were all so close growing up but all that changed ever since moving, where we're now too far from everyone to link up like we used to.

Then it gets awk in trying to remember all the uncles/aunts/friends of family etc that you're not even sure you've met before, but apparently have, that know you as clear as day. Apparent or no, you can't expect someone to remember another that they've only met and ever see or hear from at MONTHS at a time or more

Aww. Well that just makes those meet ups a lot more special in the end, yeah?

i know that feel, man. Every other year it’s some new face people are like “remember this person?”

inside I say no, but to not come off as rude I say yes. Really awkward 

9 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

My dad didn't have any idea what to get for Christmas, so he's gonna get a Switch for me and my brother. I'm currently unable to buy a Switch since I currently lack the extra funds to do so, which meant I would have needed to wait till the end of the school year before getting enough cash to even consider buying a Switch. I'll probably buy my very own Switch somewhere down the line, but at least I'll be able to play XC2 the same month it releases (and it's not like I could have played it from day 1 considering my exams start two weeks later)

Good timing on your dads part

clearly you just power through the game in a week so next week you can study

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

IS should have gone with Kitty Reinhardt rather than kitty sakura

maybe then i would finally have gotten him lol

I might actually have tried pulling from the Halloween banner if kitty Reinhardt had been there.

21 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Good timing on your dads part

clearly you just power through the game in a week so next week you can study

Apparently, he's going to get the Odyssey bundle, but who has time for Mario when there's a new Xenoblade to play.

Considering how long a Xenoblade game can be, I would need to sleep 2 hours a night to finish in one week

44 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Aww. Well that just makes those meet ups a lot more special in the end, yeah?

i know that feel, man. Every other year it’s some new face people are like “remember this person?”

inside I say no, but to not come off as rude I say yes. Really awkward 

Oh of course, issa celebration err' time we link up! Last 4th of July was lit lmao. Followed by disappointment when we swear to make plans like trips and such, only to never follow through. (Or, that there is, but either not getting the memo, or not being able to go)

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

its inconvenient for meeeeeee

hello dusk it feels like we haven't talked in 4 billion years even though it hasn't actually been that long

makes up for the fact you'll never be an inconvenience (to me)

hi letoosè I was thinking the same thing yesterday!! how are you?

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

You’re cute~

just don't call me "delicate"

46 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Apparently, he's going to get the Odyssey bundle, but who has time for Mario when there's a new Xenoblade to play.

Considering how long a Xenoblade game can be, I would need to sleep 2 hours a night to finish in one week

Hell yeah

nice to see you already got a plan 8)

23 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i was drawing a dragon during math and my friend saw and she said "that's some very nice math kimby, is it dragonometry" and im still recovering

Nooo Kim 

Stay away from the light

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Oh of course, issa celebration err' time we link up! Last 4th of July was lit lmao. Followed by disappointment when we swear to make plans like trips and such, only to never follow through. (Or, that there is, but either not getting the memo, or not being able to go)

How lit we talking

18 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

makes up for the fact you'll never be an inconvenience (to me)

hi letoosè I was thinking the same thing yesterday!! how are you?

dusky my good man you are too nice

I am ok I've been having major downs but its I think its from stress with trying to get a job and also figuring out how to move and trying to be discreet as possible I hope once I do get out I'm happier and a more likeable person idk other than that things are mostly good!!! How about you???

hk with the nice avy tho

45 minutes ago, Fleece said:

dusky my good man you are too nice

I am ok I've been having major downs but its I think its from stress with trying to get a job and also figuring out how to move and trying to be discreet as possible I hope once I do get out I'm happier and a more likeable person idk other than that things are mostly good!!! How about you???

fleecey my woman you are too great

it'll all work out, me thinks. i'm thinking of moving out next year. i am pretty okay!! just had a week off work, which is always nice

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Hell yeah

nice to see you already got a plan 8)

It's all a pipe dream anyway. Considering my job didn't let me cancel my tutoring classes so I can have more time to prepare for my exams, there's no way I could take a week off to play a video game. I'm gonna have 2 weeks of free time to do it after though!

The meltdown with regards to Battlefront and EA's response to the complaints makes me glad Nintendo isn't scummy enough to make the gacha-like system in XC2 an actual microtransaction  gacha. I was scared for a moment when I saw how Blades were summoned that we'd have a tab in-game to buy Core Crystals for 5$ , but they're just random battle drops.

Edited by LuxSpes

I find it incredibly scummy that the review copies for the game unlocked heroes and stuff 6x faster than the normal copies.

Mind you, I don't think Nintendo are going about their DLC practices all that well; I ain't paying £20 for a season pass--which isn't fully detailed--for a game I probably won't be playing three months after buying it, and I imagine most people won't be, either. The model they did with Mario Kart 8 was the best.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

The meltdown with regards to Battlefront and EA's response to the complaints makes me glad Nintendo isn't scummy enough to make the gacha-like system in XC2 an actual microtransaction  gacha. I was scared for a moment when I saw how Blades were summoned that we'd have a tab in-game to buy Core Crystals for 5$ , but they're just random battle drops.

Call me old fashioned, but I hope you ge things as battle drops 

This while paid gacha stuff in actual games just sounds..wrong

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

Words cant describe, other than good vibes, good food, good company and good music.
You have to be invited to the cookout to know details

No better description than it being hard to describe. Now that does sound lit

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

hk with the nice avy tho

I aim for nothing less

Tho its saddening that she's apparently dead last on the Fates poll for girls

Rinkah's next

4 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

No better description than it being hard to describe. Now that does sound lit

*fireemoji*

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I find it incredibly scummy that the review copies for the game unlocked heroes and stuff 6x faster than the normal copies.

Mind you, I don't think Nintendo are going about their DLC practices all that well; I ain't paying £20 for a season pass--which isn't fully detailed--for a game I probably won't be playing three months after buying it, and I imagine most people won't be, either. The model they did with Mario Kart 8 was the best.

For sure, I'm not a fan of how every single Nintendo game seemingly needs a season/expansion pass, but I'll take that over microtransactions. 

38 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Call me old fashioned, but I hope you ge things as battle drops 

This while paid gacha stuff in actual games just sounds..wrong

That's how things seems to be in XC2. People who watched the IGN, Gamespot and Gamexplain footage states that core crystals (the thing you need in order to summon a blade) are replacing the weapons drop you got from battles in the previous games. And sadly, you won't be able to savescum that RNG like you could in XC1 with the golden chests since the game auto-saves as soon as the blade is revealed.

It definitely is. It's already kind a scummy model at base, but when it's implemented in a game that already cost 80$, it's just wrong. The best way I've seen a microtransaction model implemented was in Valve games since the random stuff you get from the microtransactions have 0 impact on the gameplay. The most sought after stuff are particle effects, which could be argued can have a negative impact (it's much easier to see the guy who's head is on fire)