• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Kim, I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow, but if you want to shitpost about Red Velvet, I thought that might be fun to do.

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

oh no..........does that mean ur gonna keep doing them...........

Having an enjoyable life is more important than having a long life.

If memes are killing me, then I'll die doing what I love....

Edited by Claudius I

o man yes i'd appreciate it

don't go out of ur way to shitpost though!!! other things come first etc, i trust u enough to know that u know but i am reiterating it anyway

the first time i watched that i was like "wow i can't believe seventeen actually planned and discusses edm versions of their songs, what goons" but then wonwoo said it was improvised and hoshi insisted that they could do edm-ify any song and idk if thats better or worse than what i had thought initially

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

don't go out of ur way to shitpost though!!! other things come first etc, i trust u enough to know that u know but i am reiterating it anyway

Actually, Sunday would work better for me, so if we could do it then, that'd be great.

I'd say "we could wait until next week", but I don't think I'm going to have a week with a relaxed Saturday until the end of January, oops.

2 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

Actually, Sunday would work better for me, so if we could do it then, that'd be great.

I'd say "we could wait until next week", but I don't think I'm going to have a week with a relaxed Saturday until the end of January, oops.