Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

'Alina is quoted as saying that "puberty is an invention, all you have to do is close your mouth and not eat."'

wtf

girls at Eteri's rink are apparently weighed publicly too this is so unhealthy. Yulia Lipnitsakaya (who was also an Eteri student) retired BECAUSE OF AN EATING DISORDER and Eteri literally said she was proud of her for living off vitamins and protein shakes.

the worst thing is this is going to continue because it produces results like Alina, Evgenia, Alena Kostornaia, and Aexandra Trusova

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i have a confession to make and i hope u will not think any less of me when i say it

Spoiler
Spoiler

lay's sheep is so bad but i love getting down to it the "BE CAREFUL SHEEP IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD" dance move is especially so fun

Thanks Kim, that means a lot. I honestly can't think of any words to express how awesome it feels to made you so happy (or elated you so? that wording is silly but whatever). You're awesome, keep being you, and I wish you the best.

As for the above, absolutely.

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

does it count as loyalty if i split my bias list into japanese (hitori) korean (joshua) and chinese (yanchen)

D5Pz32N.gif

idk who that guy is but his face is an eternal mood

Spoiler

honestly i’m so tired of being an unloyal bitch, somehow i’ve loved both seunghee and luna for two years but when it comes to male idols joshua has been the longest at only a year and three months. i literally wiped out my entire male bias list for him and every male idol i have liked after him i’ve hurled countless insults at to convince myself that i didn’t like them (gunhee, hui) and surprisingly my strategy worked. joshua has had a very long run as my ultimate bias considering that my previous record was chen at like ten months, and every time i was like “no i definitely definitely do not like this idol” i eventually believed it and lost interest. however despite my best efforts suddenly....

D5Pz32N.gif

the worst part is that it’s not like i’m unbiasing joshua or anything like that, if anything i’m just adding to my already very exclusive four-idol bias list but the thought of having another male idol in it besides joshua (whom i really like) and ryeowook (whom i really like but differently than joshua so it’s fine) makes me very stupidly stressed

my problems would vanish if i just added him to my bias list and called it a day but i’m stubborn and refuse to have three male biases and only two female biases (especially considering that two of the male ones are....u know) ugh how do stans stay so tenaciously dedicated to a single idol, i just saw a yoona fansite literally found a primary school in yoona’s name for her birthday......why can’t i be like them

D5Pz32N.gif

1 hour ago, Comet said:

Thanks Kim, that means a lot. I honestly can't think of any words to express how awesome it feels to made you so happy (or elated you so? that wording is silly but whatever). You're awesome, keep being you, and I wish you the best.

As for the above, absolutely.

tumblr_m612qlqQZ31qbrlvdo4_400.gif

thank u comet i wish i could express how much everything means to me

27 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

idk who that guy is but his face is an eternal mood

he’s exo suho (from years ago, probably why it’s harder to recognize him) and i agree

13 hours ago, evanesce said:

i have a confession to make and i hope u will not think any less of me when i say it

Hide contents
  Hide contents

lay's sheep is so bad but i love getting down to it the "BE CAREFUL SHEEP IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD" dance move is especially so fun

71e258d30d.png

i can't believe you reminded me that sheep exists

Spoiler

THE LAST TIME I HAD A BIAS STRUGGLE THIS STRESSFUL WAS HITORI BUT HITORI IS FEMALE SO I JUST...KEPT MY LOVE FOR HER

honestly female biases are so easy, i like them and pick them up and add them to my bias list and i never stop loving them. and i never have to worry about “longevity” or “loyalty” bc for some weird reason i never lose my love for them nor does one female idol ever “replace” another

but male idols are so whimsy-whirly, i pick them up and drop them and pick them back up again and say i don’t like them and in a few months they’re gone because i start believing myself and then there are replacements and growing disinterest and i don’t even know what i’m doing

imagine how much easier this would be if i didn’t have tsundere tendencies

21 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

71e258d30d.png

i can't believe you reminded me that sheep exists

i know it’s horrible......idol producer was the first time i heard sheep and i was like what the fuck but honestly BE CAREFUL SHEEP IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD BE CAREFUL SHEEP IN THE N

Spoiler

i showed him to my cousin and now she won’t stop bein like “WOW HES FINE WITH AND WITHOUT GLASSES” (her words not mine) and i think this was a mistake

Spoiler

31d39914e9.png

EVEN PREDEBUT...EVEN PREDEBUT

gosh that reminds me that he’s a former sm trainee, looking at his visuals i really get why. imagine if he debuted in nct china ;-;

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

i’m screaming how the fuck do i apa, my basic mla ass is incompetent

update it has been an hour and the only thing i’ve done is the introduction and the formatting. whew good thing i already get amazing grades in this class

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

good luck!!

THANKS