Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

My fingers are pretty small and the burns make them look even more unseemly.

ah yeah, I'll get to that eventually, dun worry. While I doubt I'll have my battery before E3 (sadface), i did manage to land an interview for next Monday. So maybe I'll have the funds in the two weeks. >_<

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hmmm were you around when I was posting some pretty girly frilly lacy dresses~?

I ordered a few frilly things~ I've been waiting on them to be made for a couple months now (at least quicker than the last time I bought frilly things, that took about 4 months ;n;)

These storms were supposed to be stroooooooooooong but the first wave ended up giving me the weak boring part and the second wave broke apart and got weak and boring by the time it reached here ;~;

I must have missed that

I'm a bit annoyed by the tendency of weather outlet to amp up the scare factor. They never say there's a chance of thunderstorm, it's always 'violent thunderstorm'.

Indie Gaming

I need a costume of sortss

Go as a kawaii schoolgirl

My fingers are pretty small and the burns make them look even more unseemly.

ah yeah, I'll get to that eventually, dun worry. While I doubt I'll have my battery before E3 (sadface), i did manage to land an interview for next Monday. So maybe I'll have the funds in the two weeks. >_<

My fingers are weird. There's a bit of a curve to them.

Is there any way for you to watch the E3 event?

And it great to hear that you landed an interview!

I must have missed that

I'm a bit annoyed by the tendency of weather outlet to amp up the scare factor. They never say there's a chance of thunderstorm, it's always 'violent thunderstorm'.

Go as a kawaii schoolgirl

My fingers are weird. There's a bit of a curve to them.

Is there any way for you to watch the E3 event?

And it great to hear that you landed an interview!

<_<

nah

i'm only keeping this until sunday anyway and I dun wanna have to change my member badge again when i put the Odo avatar :v

Ah. XP

nope

what the

I thought I posted those in the Touhou thread. :V

Turnip prices are 124 bells, because someone is probably gonna ask me later on in the day

didn't I already?

must have forgot

and that sucks

i want all my lost bells from yesterday back >:c

then why are they here :O

they aren't

Edited by Odo

@Lux: Well, they're proportionate to my size, but they still look so weird to me when compared to others; so freakin tiny, like a nine year olds. >_>

And I dunno. I'm gonna see if I can use someone else device or I'll just have to wait here for updates. But yes, I am pretty happy for this chance; hope it goes better than last time!

@Lux: Well, they're proportionate to my size, but they still look so weird to me when compared to others; so freakin tiny, like a nine year olds. >_>

And I dunno. I'm gonna see if I can use someone else device or I'll just have to wait here for updates. But yes, I am pretty happy for this chance; hope it goes better than last time!

I'd think they'd look weirder if they were disproportionately larger. (this discontent about finger appearance reminds me of my friend who doesn't like hers because she thinks they look like fries)

Pretty sure they're will be tons of post popping everywhere on SF about E3 since most people are hyped about Nintendo's presentation.

Ok the truth is that me and J have been dating for a few weeks

So we're offically a couple

Oh wow.

I guess that settles J's gender, since Shadow never once suggested he was bisexual.

That's odd

I just woke up, and the last thing I remember was playing P3 with my eyes half open. I wake up and the TV is off, yet the PS3 is still on

The hell just happened?

That's odd

I just woke up, and the last thing I remember was playing P3 with my eyes half open. I wake up and the TV is off, yet the PS3 is still on

The hell just happened?

MAGIC

not making it yourself/10

Oh wow.

I guess that settles J's gender, since Shadow never once suggested he was bisexual.

who said he needs to suggest it?

also, shadow is a lesbian girl, duh

I had to leave and do things.

Also I'm goingto use Roman numerals for FE abbreviations from now on.

how are you going to differentiate vanilla FE4 from the hack called FEIV?

That's odd

The hell just happened?

Someone else in the house turned the tv off, but didn't bother/know how to turn the ps3 off?

Someone else in the house turned the tv off, but didn't bother/know how to turn the ps3 off?

I'm pretty sure if someone saw me sleeping they would've woken me up. I turned the TV on and I apparently just saved, so I must've somehow gotten to the save point then turned off the TV, but not the PS3