• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sure, no prob Shadow not my kouhai kun.

@Dusk: When you hear generic American accents day in and day out over here, European accents, especially UK ones, are like music to my ears. What might be bland over there is fairly exotic over here. XD

Am really bored in general. Of just..... everything

Watch my video Noburu

Of what?

Play Dragon Quest.

*doesn't have it*

Edited by The King

Sure, no prob Shadow not my kouhai kun.

@Dusk: When you hear generic American accents day in and day out over here, European accents, especially UK ones, are like music to my ears. What might be bland over there is fairly exotic over here. XD

I think this is half the reason I watched Harry Potter so much when I was younger.

Then wound up with a UK accent.

I see. I've been told that, even for a Welsh accent, mine is very bland and monotone, and I sort of agree with those people. The only accents that I really enjoy listening to are Scottish and Australian

@Lux: As a matter of fact, I did. While it improved the appearance sonewhat, the taste was still horrendous. Though I did detect a hint of strawberries, seeing as I gorged on some this morning. XD

And yes, ofcourse I'm hard core (I though you knew that already). I fault on library due dates all the time because I worship good books and never want to give them back. But alas, I'm gonna get fines and legal action if I don't... XP

And that's great! I was beginning to fear you maybe put it down for good. Though I suppose not every story is for everyone. Still, glad you're liking it now; first book is admittedly pretty slow, second a bit better, but by the third I feel the action really hits it's stride, so hang in there if you can.

Never tried strawberries with my fries. Did it help?

I didn't know you that hard core. I mean, man, I thought jaywalking was bad, but keeping books passed their return date, that's a whole other level.

I'm hanging in there.

@Glac: No thank you :P

@Shadow not-my kouhai: Can't watch streams on my phone; it's too old for that. :x

Didn't you want a kouhai that you could acknowledge?

I think this is half the reason I watched Harry Potter so much when I was younger.

Then wound up with a UK accent.

I could speak English with a very thick french-canadian accent, but I've been able to get rid of it for the most part I think

@Glac: Same here. Dunno why it's so attractive to me; I really tried to acquire one myself (much prefer it to the one Im forced to use when speaking English here) but it kept sounding really fake and horrible to me so I stopped. Oh well, at least my Spanish accent is authentic. X)