• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, no, I just realised that I'm going to be subjected to constant football, since I'm down my Dad's

halp

get someone to swoop down on a rope and grab you

Oh, no, I just realised that I'm going to be subjected to constant football, since I'm down my Dad's

halp

Think about the bright side... At least you're not in Brazil right now haha

Also, do people in wales support england's team or not?

Edited by Nobody

Think about the bright side... At least you're not in Brazil right now haha

Also, do people in wales support england's team or not?

I guess. Come over here; football talk is moderately quiet over here

And no, lol

I don't watch football so I don't know either

Football as in soccer or American Football? I assume the fomer because world cup and the latter is just the dumbest game in the world. And yet everyone in America treats it like it's the most important sport.

Just bought monster hunter 3 ultimate. enjoying it.

3ds or wii u?

Football as in soccer or American Football? I assume the fomer because world cup and the latter is just the dumbest game in the world. And yet everyone in America treats it like it's the most important sport.

as in soccer.

I'd take american football over our football any day every day. I mean, I hate watching sports in general, but at least the former is fun to play.

I mean, rushing into people and beating them is funny. You can't do that in soccer

Edited by Nobody

3ds or wii u?

as in soccer.

I'd take american football over our football any day every day. I mean, I hate watching sports in general, but at least the former is fun to play.

Soccer/Football everywhere that isn't here is okay. I'm biased though, since I have a cousin who played while he was a high schooler.

American Football is terrible. It's running back and forth with a non spherical "ball" and beating people up. Ew.

Soccer/Football everywhere that isn't here is okay. I'm biased though, since I have a cousin who played while he was a high schooler.

American Football is terrible. It's running back and forth with a non spherical "ball" and beating people up. Ew.

But beating people up looks like the best part.

I'm biased against soccer/football, though, since I always found it really boring but live in a country where most people like it and a fair amount are fanatical about it.