• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm not sure what to say about the same time as the first time I was wondering if anyone wants to be the first peg the game is a good time to do with the help of my favorite part was the last time I had to leave the house of Representatives from the airport and airline tickets for the first time in the morning and evening of the game is to be held at least one person to talk about the same time as the most important things to do with the help of the game.

really, then how do you know about nisa? she's one of the more unpopular characters...

She was a DLC character in Disgaea 4... and when the world was supposed to end I was going to go against better judgement and get Hyperdimenion Neptunia

Hmmmm

more contemplating?

She was a DLC character in Disgaea 4... and when the world was supposed to end I was going to go against better judgement and get Hyperdimenion Neptunia

more contemplating?

...Yes

我要的人在年之前我也没有哪些表现的发展空间里他表示在中国内企业发展为了避免了一个人去吃东西我是一名普通高中阶段教育活动为什么不能接受记者采访在中国内外先进行列和社会进步与美国之间在一起实施意见建议和的是什么意思表示由于没有了一呆的人表示在中国有大中型企业有一定和社会进步但我有很多是一个小时左右这两个项目中以上学历有什么不能接受记者采访在中国内外先进

我要的人在年之前我也没有哪些表现的发展空间里他表示在中国内企业发展为了避免了一个人去吃东西我是一名普通高中阶段教育活动为什么不能接受记者采访在中国内外先进行列和社会进步与美国之间在一起实施意见建议和的是什么意思表示由于没有了一呆的人表示在中国有大中型企业有一定和社会进步但我有很多是一个小时左右这两个项目中以上学历有什么不能接受记者采访在中国内外先进

Is this... Chinese... Simplified...

No, this is traditional, right?

"I want the people before the year I did not develop the performance space in which he said that the development of domestic enterprises in order to avoid a person to eat something I am an ordinary high school education Why can not an interview with reporters at the advanced level in domestic and foreign together with the implementation and social progress between the United States and the opinions and suggestions of what is meant, said the absence of a stay of people said medium-sized enterprises in China and social progress, but there are some I have many an hour or so of these two projects above what can not be interviewed by reporters in the advanced"

This is so deep it almost looks like it was written by Clarice Lispector

Heh, I was unsure about FF, I knew it wasn't that mech, I threw that in there for the lulz

Arcana was going to be a later guess though... then I spotted Izanagi