• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That was basically my way of saying 'we are all different'.

Also:

[spoiler=This was hilarious when I saw it]t2CWiPG.pngSo I looked at the sound test with Gringe patch, since I was testing to see how my units would be with gringe boosts and I just went 'Wynaut' after I was done. If you're curious:

[spoiler=before Gringe]te4qjju.pngeAfMTNK.pngiY5QzQ5.pngkCrJjA4.pngj5QCF4x.pngK8ZqsyF.pngGHoD0VU.pngrVNJJEE.pngRTLoKgy.pngU0MFw9U.png

[spoiler=after Gringe]DvSQ9sA.pngyoYEsaH.pngtErlAGQ.png7fVbZ8v.pnghjksxnC.png8jdghBX.pngc4ltPe2.pngOs51gB8.pngWn46TUm.pngL2PyVn3.png

Do note the stats above cap revert back to the cap after one battle. That 37 Mgc ain't staying

@Garland: *feels guilty* Okay...

why weren't you using tate

Because I had Shanna and Melody. And just one Delphi Shield. 3 flyers would make Archers even more torturous than they were already (Rolf darn it Melody)!

...Melody was inferior to Delphi Shield Shanna even when Shanna had 10 less Str.

Also, I had to stuff 3 energy rings into Sue and Shanna. They sucked before that. Wolt capped strength naturally.

But Tate's the best unit in the game. >_>

And here I thought that was Rutoga (whose only asset in the end was the auto +30 crit. Shanna was superior and got Durandal instead, obviously).

Also, Tate's jointime and the fact I already had Shanna to Lv 20 and promoted by the time I got her held her back.

Dammit. You know I'm joking right?

Your a pretty cool guy John. Mostly because you can do Ironman runs on HHM and not reset.

Oh Shadow... *hugs you tightly* I'm sorry for my pissy fit ><"

I'm here due to Glac's request, who should be getting to work on that next TSORAIGH chapter, btw.

You're not here to say Hi to me Garland? :(

That was basically my way of saying 'we are all different'.

Also:

[spoiler=This was hilarious when I saw it]t2CWiPG.pngSo I looked at the sound test with Gringe patch, since I was testing to see how my units would be with gringe boosts and I just went 'Wynaut' after I was done. If you're curious:

[spoiler=before Gringe]te4qjju.pngeAfMTNK.pngiY5QzQ5.pngkCrJjA4.pngj5QCF4x.pngK8ZqsyF.pngGHoD0VU.pngrVNJJEE.pngRTLoKgy.pngU0MFw9U.png

[spoiler=after Gringe]DvSQ9sA.pngyoYEsaH.pngtErlAGQ.png7fVbZ8v.pnghjksxnC.png8jdghBX.pngc4ltPe2.pngOs51gB8.pngWn46TUm.pngL2PyVn3.png

Do note the stats above cap revert back to the cap after one battle. That 37 Mgc ain't staying

@Garland: *feels guilty* Okay...

I smell AA-ing... :P