• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's a nice song huh? :) I was trying to learn the lyrics but yeah my voice isn't cute enough for the melody

You'll be the first to know when I'm in trouble.

Yes! It does have some really nice lyrics. I often have this problem when trying to sing a song or imitating voices

um

like his interests and well. simply things that he likes.

whether it be certain types of music, games, etc

Oh

Don't really know much, but he seemed to really like Snow Patrol.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you stalking asking about Dusk interests?

As for which Dynasty Warriors, you can't go wrong with 7 or 8, just don't accidentally get the Xtreme Legends expansion first.

Though, I'd say do 7 first for story, then 8 for gameplay, but that's just me.

I'll keep that in mind. Though with 8XL being out now, would it not be better to just start with that?

I'll keep that in mind. Though with 8XL being out now, would it not be better to just start with that?

Hmm, yeah, I don't see a problem there, it's just weird to me personally, but it isn't a problem.

If you can find it cheap, go for it.

hi again mei ^^

Hey! (✿◠‿◠) How are you?

Oh you're fine, you can stay in the light

:>

*Jumps for joy*

Yes! It does have some really nice lyrics. I often have this problem when trying to sing a song or imitating voices

:3

Aw, you find it difficult to mimic the voices too? That's why I seriously commend Magnet for their skills. Too good (T.T)

edit: I TYPE TOO SLOW

---------------------

Hey there! So I guess this a vent post... ^u^

"I seriously commend Magnet" Ahhhhhhh I still cringe thinking about that >: I just wanted to fit in, huh? And now look how far along the thread has come.... How far I've come.

I've met some interesting people in my first year on SF. Though I hope I don't stay long on this site.

I can't stay...

I get super jealous of certain people's relationships and I SHOULDN'T. Why the heck should I feel this way when I too have amazing people around me? Is this envy rather than jealousy? And I can't tell anyone these thoughts so all I'm doing is hurting myself. NEEDLESSLY.

I typo a crap ton and I want to impress others ALL THE TIME. Why must I fear rejection? Fear my mistakes? Is holding value to my reputation a bad thing?

Okay... finally relationships. What the heck am I doing? I'm not steady in how I treat people. I don't want love from anyone here. I don't want to love anyone here. I let people carry on with over the top compliments. That's not right. It's not right... Hope.

Haa great. Now I'm teary eyed ;u; There's also a poop ton of sad people here. I can't take on their sadness anymore.

Haa though in the end I KNOW...The best has yet to come.

So chin up, eyes forward! You know who you can turn to for help.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

my mom almost walked into me listining to hitori :/

what's wrong? hitori has good music

Hey! (✿◠‿◠) How are you?

hi n_n

talking in a skype call...i'm so glad my friends say they like my voice because i never talk irl ._,

I'm envious of singers with versatile voices like HITORI

work work. it really helps to be born with like a middle voice though

what's wrong? hitori has good music

Can I wager a guess?

A young boy might not want to get caught listening to foreign woman singing... maybe, I could be wrong

Or he could want to keep it to himself... maybe

Edited by Soledai

Oh

Don't really know much, but he seemed to really like Snow Patrol.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you stalking asking about Dusk interests?

His birthday is on July 30th and I realized I had no idea what I should give him OTL

so I ask in a month advance just in case, like for Graham's on the 23rd.

now I think about it though, yours is on the 29th. In that case, is there anything particular you would like for your birthday?