• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Prologue: The Bitter Cold, the Blazing Heat

Silver P.O.V.

"Hurry! Grab my hand!" I hear an overly familiar voice cry at me. Desperately, I reach out one of my clammy hands to grab his, and he pulls me up the cliff. "Are you all right?"

"No time to chat further!" I scream, turning and bolting, knowing that my companion would be following me.

"Humph, there's no point in tailing them further. They're headed straight into Tonton's territory, we won't last a moment." Our pursuer grumbles in the distance. "I'm certain the Angels there will get them."

"There's no escaping them, is there?" My companion, a small boy with light brown hair who goes by the name of Lux, mumbled as we sat behind a rock to catch our breath. "Angels, I mean."

We were no longer in the frozen wasteland governed by the Ice Queen, Glaceon. Rather, we were in a barren place with thick, hot air and a cracked earth. Such is the current state of the world, devided into two halves, each meeting a different extreme. Almost all the normal humans had been wiped out. That is, all but Lux and myself were gone.

"No..." I mutter. Despite being frostbitten just minutes ago, I am already beginning to sweat. "Let's find a place to stay before some angels find us. We don't want to be killed for our unworthiness to exist."

"Right," Lux says, standing. "Let's go, Silver."

Calmly, I stand as well. No particular destination in mind, we set off.

On our way to prove humans can be good.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

(Why did I even bother quoting something?)

You know, you should somehow get that generations list thing into the hack one way or another. Just judging from the excitement it caused the thread over hunting down posts and whatnot.

Edited by Iceflare

You know, you should somehow get that generations list thing into the hack one way or another. Just judging from the excitement it caused the thread over hunting down posts and whatnot.

The hack's plot was almost done long before that list was a thing.

Too big to be on my sig. So I added it to my about me page.

Thanks.

:D You saw it!

Sorry about the size. I've cropped it for a video that it's going to be in.

And you're welcome.