Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

B-But

>////<

Oh btw where's your soulmate I mean Silva-sama

No idea. She last posted the 24th and the last time she was online was the 26th. So it's been a week since she even came online. I feel stupid but I'm kinda worried and no comment from you

You love shipping them, don't you?

he has an obsession with it

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No idea. She last posted the 24th and the last time she was online was the 26th. So it's been a week since she even came online. I feel stupid but I'm kinda worried and no comment from you

I don't blame you.

I wonder where she is.

I can't wait for the marriage.

I do not!

I don't blame you.

I wonder where she is.

She seemed to be busy with her job, but she usually managed to post at least once a day. The last couple of post she made mentioned her being off for 2 days, so it's kinda odd she hasn't posted during those 2 days. I hope it's nothing bad ><

I can't wait for the marriage.

I do not!

I love how these 2 comments totally contradict each other.

She seemed to be busy with her job, but she usually managed to post at least once a day. The last couple of post she made mentioned her being off for 2 days, so it's kinda odd she hasn't posted during those 2 days. I hope it's nothing bad ><

My tsundereness is kicking in

Can't you tell

So do I...

My tsundereness is kicking in

Can't you tell

Sorry for not noticing, Tsundere-kun.

So do I...

I'd send her a PM, but 1. She hasn't been online for days so that won't help and 2. Her computer is still kaput as far as I know and she can't access PMs on her cellphone IIRC.

Sorry for not noticing, Tsundere-kun.

I'd send her a PM, but 1. She hasn't been online for days so that won't help and 2. Her computer is still kaput as far as I know and she can't access PMs on her cellphone IIRC.

She won't receive an email from SF?

If you're willing, you could give her your email in the PM so she can reply that way.

She won't receive an email from SF?

If you're willing, you could give her your email in the PM so she can reply that way.

I don't know if she has the e-mail notifications turned on.

I guess I could give it a try (this also assume that she's able to see her e-mails on her phone)