• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

SoulR, what are you doing.

It was supposed to be a sigh to signify my crapload of work start of the weekend.

Been frustrated too, lately >_>

Unload your feelings.

Tell us your stress comrade.

Well, I wish I could, but I don't even know for sure what is going on with my mind. It's not like something dramatic happened...

I still got sick for 1.5 weeks, which basically has ruined my delicate balance between a sane mind and my inferiority complex. I keep pushing myself away from other while I shouldn't. Dammit brain!

Well, I wish I could, but I don't even know for sure what is going on with my mind. It's not like something dramatic happened...

I still got sick for 1.5 weeks, which basically has ruined my delicate balance between a sane mind and my inferiority complex. I keep pushing myself away from other while I shouldn't. Dammit brain!

Hmm....

I can't atm, I'm on an iPad.

PM me the link so I'll be able to keep track of it.

I am pretty sure itunes has a speedtest version compatible with the ipad (I used it on my moms ipad to "map" the connection strength in my house). Download the speedtest app and run it, should give you more or less the same results as from a computer

Well, I wish I could, but I don't even know for sure what is going on with my mind. It's not like something dramatic happened...I still got sick for 1.5 weeks, which basically has ruined my delicate balance between a sane mind and my inferiority complex. I keep pushing myself away from other while I shouldn't. Dammit brain!

Feeling inferior is the worst. I feel inferior to my sister a lot, but I move past it by remembering: "At least I'm half-decent at FE"

I am pretty sure itunes has a speedtest version compatible with the ipad (I used it on my moms ipad to "map" the connection strength in my house). Download the speedtest app and run it, should give you more or less the same results as from a computer

We're talking about my PC though.

Feeling inferior is the worst. I feel inferior to my sister a lot, but I move past it by remembering: "At least I'm half-decent at FE"

I am feeling fairly equal to the other family members in this house, my problems lies more outside this environment. I am always thinking like: "I don't fit (or don't see a way to fit) here" or "I am probably a boring person (which is probably partially true as I was and am so dedicated to university life that I don't have anything interesting to tell besides that)".

Though things improved when I swapped from high school to university, I still have a (normally not affecting my activities) anxiety about my communicative and interpersonal skills with others.

*sighs*

I am feeling fairly equal to the other family members in this house, my problems lies more outside this environment. I am always thinking like: "I don't fit (or don't see a way to fit) here" or "I am probably a boring person (which is probably partially true as I was and am so dedicated to university life that I don't have anything interesting to tell besides that)".

Though things improved when I swapped from high school to university, I still have a (normally not affecting my activities) anxiety about my communicative and interpersonal skills with others.

*sighs*

I was basically the eternal weirdo of my class, the kid who obsessed over anatomy (as an elementary schooler, I could apparently draw the human digestive system at age six and label it), Zelda (in Middle school), and Fire Emblem (High school through today) Later learned I was so weird was because of AS. Being weird is good, I wouldn't change any of it even with the weird looks my drawing for the 'inside me' project got me.

I was basically the eternal weirdo of my class, the kid who obsessed over anatomy (as an elementary schooler, I could apparently draw the human digestive system at age six and label it), Zelda (in Middle school), and Fire Emblem (High school through today) Later learned I was so weird was because of AS. Being weird is good, I wouldn't change any of it even with the weird looks my drawing for the 'inside me' project got me.

Sounds like me tbh.

Elementary school: I was a real bookworm, didn't care about sports and got fascinated by astronomy.

High school: I don't want to recall this. Didn't chose to become an outcast... Still things happened here highly affected who I am today

University: the whizkid, I know basically everything about programming and was one of the best in mathematics

I wouldn't want to change my personality either, but getting rid of my inferiority complex would be great one day...

*trivializes himself too much

Edited by Soulreaper

Sounds like me tbh.

Elementary school: I was a real bookworm, didn't care about sports and got fascinated by astronomy.

High school: I don't want to recall this. Didn't chose to become an outcast... Still things happened here highly affected who I am today

University: the whizkid, I know basically everything about programming and was one of the best in mathematics

I wouldn't want to change my personality either, but getting rid of my inferiority complex would be great one day...

Why would being smart make you feel inferior?

It's more their starting predicament that's similar, less their reaction to people finding out.

Hmm... okay then

Sounds like me tbh.

*hugs Dennis*

Why would being smart make you feel inferior?

I wished I knew the answer to that question as that'd directly solve my problem.

Then again, it's probably related to the fact that I am trivializing everything I am doing. Heck, I don't even know how to take a compliment for my work. (And yes, this is actually what I am subconciously doing. People say I am smart or do a hard studies, but from my own POV I am just doing "something which suits me and is easy for me". I am experiencing something like: "I am just doing my job")

(i suck at explaining these kind of things...)