Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Morning thread. Happy independence day! So glad I get a day off from work! ^_^

Gonna get back to finishing up Conquest and POKEMON breeding. And I wanna see that next chapter Glac~!

Morning SL! Even if over here it is already two o'clock :P

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Morning Dusk and Shadow~!

What am I making too hard for you?

And I only have Motochika's story left to complete. So close to being finished!

Motochika is amazing

Afternoon Mayora! It's just past eight in the morning here, which is kinda early for me on non work days.

@Shadow

Sometimes I feel you're surpassing me, and I was the crazy shipper fangirl. But yes, I shall beat it post-haste!

Afternoon Mayora! It's just past eight in the morning here, which is kinda early for me on non work days.

@Shadow

Sometimes I feel you're surpassing me, and I was the crazy shipper fangirl. But yes, I shall beat it post-haste!

I am not a shipper. That's Glac

Good

*massages dusk's back*

Good morning. Waking up before 9am is hard hashtag letmerest

Enjoy the day guys :3

Hello Mei !

How are you today ?

Morning thread. Happy independence day! So glad I get a day off from work! ^_^

Gonna get back to finishing up Conquest and POKEMON breeding. And I wanna see that next chapter Glac~!

Hi Silva(na) !

How are you doing ?

Chapter 3: Neither Can Win

Duck P.O.V.

"You know those humans, don't you?" I hear Shinpichu whisper. "Get them out of the way of that Ice Angel. I'll take care of him." I stare at my friend wide-eyed.

"You'd do that?" I skeptically ask. "But wouldn't they figure out what's going on if they saw your wings? Or you using magic at all?"

"That's why you need to get them away." With that, Shinpichu darted between my old friends and the Ice Angel.

I nod before rushing in and grabbing Silver and Lux's hands. Before they could ask questions, I shout: "No time to talk, you two need to run!"

"But..." Silver mumbles. I groan and drag them to their feet. I dart off, the last thing I see on the horizon of Shinpichu's efforts was a pair of feathery wings unfolding from his back.

Shinpichu P.O.V.

"Well, it looks like they're gone..." I mutter. "I suppose I can fight seriously now."

"What was that?" The Ice Angel asked calmly. "Why won't you just come quietly? I suppose it's because you aren't human."

I stared at him, eyes wide, allowing my wings to unfold. "You figured it out?"

"The queen said only three humans remain." He answers. "Not four. You and that boy that led them off are both Fire Angels, aren't you?"

"Well, aren't you intelligent..." I mumble. "But you're also on our half of the planet without Lord Tonton's permission. You do know what that means..."

"That you will have me brought to your King to unfreeze my heart." He finishes for me. "Unfortunately, I have no intent of unfreezing."

"Enough idle chit chat!" I grumble, attempting to tie him with a flame rope.

"They say neither Fire nor Ice can win a one on one battle." He says, turning to leave. "I would have surrendered had your friend stayed."

I glare at him, knowing I had no choice. "At least give me your name. You may call me Shinpichu."

He glances back briefly. "...Dusk." He says, before tuning back and leaving for the Ice Queen's half of the world.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

Need to listen to moar metal.

If you can't stand BFMV, I wonder what you'd think about Amon Amarth

It's not that, it's just BFMV reminds me of a girl who I used to love. Needless to say, I don't want to remember her

B-but Suzaku is so horrible :/

SUZAKU IS MY SECOND FAVORITE CHARACTER

?

IIRC you hate it.

None of you will understand a word, but thanks to another thread I'm currently on a nostalgia trip

Song from Italian Shaman King

Not Japanese Opening 2. Edited by Sylveon Lord