• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it is miku

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 is a rhythm game created by Sega and Crypton Future Media for the Nintendo 3DS and the sequel to Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai. The game is also a spin-off of the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games and was first released on November 28, 2013 in Japan with no international release. Like the original, the game primarily makes use of Vocaloids, a series of singing synthesizer software and the songs created using these vocaloids most notably the virtual-diva Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. It is also the second game to include a Vocaloid made by Internet Co., Ltd., GUMI Megpoid. The game has been announced for a 2015 release in North America. It is supposed to be an enhanced version of Project Mirai 2 titled Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Remix.

Edited by Nobody

it is miku

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 is a rhythm game created by Sega and Crypton Future Media for the Nintendo 3DS and the sequel to Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai. The game is also a spin-off of the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games and was first released on November 28, 2013 in Japan with no international release. Like the original, the game primarily makes use of Vocaloids, a series of singing synthesizer software and the songs created using these vocaloids most notably the virtual-diva Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. It is also the second game to include a Vocaloid made by Internet Co., Ltd., GUMI Megpoid. The game has been announced for a 2015 release in North America. It is supposed to be an enhanced version of Project Mirai 2 titled Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Remix.

i didn't know you were a fan

I want to buy a game but there isn't anything I want right now ;~;

#firstworldproblems

i'm actually on a similar situation.

My aunt game me 120 dollar, and I'm travelling to the US in a week, where games are much cheaper. But there isn't anything I exactly want.

I think I'll be getting Mario & Luigi dream team, tomodochi life and something else.

And no, SMT IV doesn't have dual audio. At least I couldn't find it

you could always buy me a game instead

also nobody what 3ds game you have?

and kim too

smt iv, pokemon x, dkcr, paper mario 4, bravely defailt, OOT3d, a link between worlds, AA5, awakening, resident evil revelations, 3d land, NSMB2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I'm definitely getting M&L Dream team, and I might get tomodochi life. Now, I need another game.

Edited by Nobody

if there was a game where you could play mafia against AI it'd be great

even if they were really dum

you could always buy me a game instead

also nobody what 3ds game you have?

and kim too

uh

pokemon x

animal crossing new leaf

harvest moon: a new beginning

bravely default

kid icarus uprising

kingdom hearts: dream drop distance

legend of zelda: ocarina of time

samurai warriors chronicles

fire emblem awakening

style savvy (shut up it was kitty's idea)

I didn't rly enjoy dream drop distance or ocarina of time though

there might be some more I'm missing @_@