• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Those are going to be evil dreams!

Kind of.

Roy, Lyn, and Eph don't like it at the very least. Pondering including Micaiah, Sophia, Eliwood, Hector, and Mist. Seliph, Leif, and Eirika all have roles requiring not knowing about it. Sigurd/Dr. Calphey is dead, and I am going back and forth on including characters not from FE4-FE10.

So option 1 is Roy, Lyn, Eph, Micaiah, Sophia, Eliwood, and Hector subject to the DM.

Option 2 has just Roy, Lyn, Eph, and Mist. Eli might be a scientist instead in this route.

EDIT: I still crack up at 'Dr. Calphey.'

Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon

Kind of.

Roy, Lyn, and Eph don't like it at the very least. Pondering including Micaiah, Sophia, Eliwood, Hector, and Mist. Seliph, Leif, and Eirika all have roles requiring not knowing about it. Sigurd/Dr. Calphey is dead, and I am going back and forth on including characters not from FE4-FE10.

So option 1 is Roy, Lyn, Eph, Micaiah, Sophia, Eliwood, and Hector subject to the DM.

Option 2 has just Roy, Lyn, Eph, and Mist. Eli might be a scientist instead in this route.

EDIT: I still crack up at 'Dr. Calphey.'

Wth is Dr. Calphey? And I like route 1, but Scientist Eli? :O

Wth is Dr. Calphey? And I like route 1, but Scientist Eli? :O

Dr. Calphey is just Sigurd. I can't spell, so yeah.

Option 1 is what I'm leaning toward ATM, Hector, Lyn and Eli will be like their FE7 selves. Eli will probably just be Roy's cousin or something (though neither of them will know for a while).

Option 2 has an emphasis on seasons, so that's why there are only four of them. Hector May be a scientist too... Jk.

Dr. Calphey is just Sigurd. I can't spell, so yeah.

Option 1 is what I'm leaning toward ATM, Hector, Lyn and Eli will be like their FE7 selves. Eli will probably just be Roy's cousin or something (though neither of them will know for a while).

Option 2 has an emphasis on seasons, so that's why there are only four of them. Hector May be a scientist too... Jk.

Scientist Hector...

TESTING NOW; HYPOTHESIS LATER!

I can see it already~ ^_^

That said, he will be a subject of the DM in option 1. And maybe ill too. Eli will definitely be ill in o1 though.

Leif also has the weirdest role possible.

And Zephiel will be a scientist too.

That said, he will be a subject of the DM in option 1. And maybe ill too. Eli will definitely be ill in o1 though.

Leif also has the weirdest role possible.

And Zephiel will be a scientist too.

This is looking pretty... *puts on shades*

Sci-fi

Haha it's okay~

Nooooo not Ike! What about his waifu Soren?!?!

Does not exist.

Nor does Ike's actual waifu Elincia.

I don't have a role for them. Well, Soren could be a random background scientist, but Zephiel, Arvis, Sephiran, and Nergal would overshadow him.

Besides Ike would be like three when he dies.

Does not exist.

Nor does Ike's actual waifu Elincia.

I don't have a role for them. Well, Soren could be a random background scientist, but Zephiel, Arvis, Sephiran, and Nergal would overshadow him.

Besides Ike would be like three when he dies.

Nooooo don't kill baby Ike!!!!