Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

NKATUoM.png

I've considered it once, let it go, then considered it again. :P

How long is soon.

When my heart says its enough.

John I know Eliwood hasn't been in this thread for a while, but would you like him more if he was lancelocked before promotion instead of swordlocked (complete with starting Javelin)?

Actually, yes I would because then he'd actually complete the weapon triangle between the lords before his promotion. :D

Plus, WTD really hurts when he gets double teamed by lance cavs ><

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've considered it once, let it go, then considered it again. :P

When my heart says its enough.

Actually, yes I would because then he'd actually complete the weapon triangle between the lords before his promotion. :D

Plus, WTD really hurts when he gets double teamed by lance cavs ><

I wish there was a patch for it. The only issue I can think of is that the earlier chapters would be hard on him because there are a lot of fighters.

Edit: we're at over 700 posts!

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I wish there was a patch for it. The only issue I can think of is that the earlier chapters would be hard on him because there are a lot of fighters.

Edit: we're at over 700 posts!

I thought i posted. I guess SF ate my post ><

Anyway, enemy composition would just need to be edited as well in the first few chapters to accommodate the loss of Eliwood's sword use so he wouldn't be completely useless on those chapters then.

and i'm not even really looking at the post count. :P

I thought i posted. I guess SF ate my post ><

Anyway, enemy composition would just need to be edited as well in the first few chapters to accommodate the loss of Eliwood's sword use so he wouldn't be completely useless on those chapters then.

and i'm not even really looking at the post count. :P

Adding too many mercs would be hard on Hector, so the best way would probably be a Soldier/Merc mix, since Lyn would be best against Fighters and you don't get her for a while. Of course, Soldiers would look strange in Ch. 12 context, but anything for balance. It even makes sense FE6 continuity wise (see thread about it).

I don't really think it would be too weird story wise to have soldiers, because the other Merc groups in FE7 have the Soldier class as well for their grunts.

You're fighting bandits in Ch 12, if I remember right. Mercs aren't strange there, but soldiers are. I'm not concerned about 11 E since you don't have to worry about Hector at that point.

You're fighting bandits in Ch 12, if I remember right. Mercs aren't strange there, but soldiers are. I'm not concerned about 11 E since you don't have to worry about Hector at that point.

Well the mercs could just be down where Eliwood's party is. The one merc where Hector and Oswin is at isn't too bad at all for those two.

Well the mercs could just be down where Eliwood's party is. The one merc where Hector and Oswin is at isn't too bad at all for those two.

The other issue is that Valorous Roland would need to be completely redone. Renamed Frozen Spear and changed to resemble FE6 chap 20x A. What's his face instead of Roland, etc. Lyn would probably get Durandal *feeds your fanboy side*

The other issue is that Valorous Roland would need to be completely redone. Renamed Frozen Spear and changed to resemble FE6 chap 20x A. What's his face instead of Roland, etc. Lyn would probably get Durandal *feeds your fanboy side*

Well Eliwood could just gain Sword use upon promotion instead of lances, so that it wouldn't be so bad for the legendary weapons haha.

Rindisu with Beta Durandal? :D

*does not know all legendary weapons in FE6 because he never finished it yet*

Oh well that's cool :D

Yep, I further explained it in the other thread, which is about why it makes more sense given his FE6 trial map stats for him to be a Lance user. Though from a solely Gameplay/complete the triangle POV, Lances just make more sense.

Yep, I further explained it in the other thread, which is about why it makes more sense given his FE6 trial map stats for him to be a Lance user. Though from a solely Gameplay/complete the triangle POV, Lances just make more sense.

I don't know about this other thread.