• Soledai

Hopefully it will go away so you can eat more ice cream

It's almost gone (*'v') By the way that chocolate ice cream avi is superbe

Let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

In other worlds, hold my hand.

In other worlds, darling kiss me.

So sending mods pictures of bananas wouldn't help me? Tragic

Its very hard to say no to ice cream.

There was a member named Banana (or Bananas).

That looks... pretty special.

Ah... I hop she'll go better soon.

Well... It was more crowded than usual. A lot of groups of people were walking on the tracks on the village and stealing the cherries...

ANd since you mentioned Ga-Rei, Ga-Rei Zero is really worth the watch. It's darker, but it's better (and the OP and ED rocks)

Thanks for the wishes.

Mm, what really bothers me is when there's that one person who just snatches up all of the fruit and gets it all for themselves vice versa to multiple people :c

This lady did it a while back when it was strawberry season here. There were literally no strawberries left as she left with 3 boxes full of them. OTL

Ga Rei Zero was pretty interesting to watch; especially the 1st episode. It gave that plot twist that I never expected haha

Such a bully ;w;

A bully whose face stares into your soul ;;'' Thankfully North America doesn't have creepy commercials..well I don't think we have any.

If this is a reference, I'm too lazy to look it up. Otherwise, there's probably not that much difference in seasons on a desert planet and one made entirely of gas.

It's lyrics from the song "Fly Me To The Moon"

Well.

I saw 2 pentakills in 2 games.

One was me.

Which game is that? (and does that mean that you achieved a pentakill? if so congrats!)

It's almost gone (*'v') By the way that chocolate ice cream avi is superbe

Thank you. I have no credit about finding it though. Kim just posted a imgur page with 5 ice cream avi and I decided to hop in on the Ice cream theme

Which game is that? (and does that mean that you achieved a pentakill? if so congrats!)

Thank you. I have no credit about finding it though. Kim just posted a imgur page with 5 ice cream avi and I decided to hop in on the Ice cream theme

League of Legends.

And yes I did get a Pentakill.

Hi Breezy ^.^

Hehe Thanks ^^
Now I'm gonna work on doing lunatic effective in awakening now

OH! You just reminded me to finish my lunatic playthorugh >.<

A bully whose face stares into your soul ;;'' Thankfully North America doesn't have creepy commercials..well I don't think we have any.

Pretty we made some weird one, would just have to look around.

It's lyrics from the song "Fly Me To The Moon"

wow, I feel ashamed. I don't know my classics

lol I wish there were more pictures/flavours so I could have a matching cookie and cream avi

League of Legends.

And yes I did get a Pentakill.

I should have guessed. Not a lot of game where getting 5 kills close by is noteworthy

I don't play LoL, but I play DOTA and know that wiping out the entirety of an enemy team is not an easy task. (never achieved a Rampage on my own since I'm usually stuck playing support lel)

lol I wish there were more pictures/flavours so I could have a matching cookie and cream avi

Ask Kim if she found other variety of ice cream (or make like Naughx and steal one that's already in use)

Gotta love 'em

At least I knew the name of the song. Some people wouldn't even know what 'Fly me to the Moon' is

About Commercials...
French has Orangina...

'Nuff said.

(and that Milk's add with dancing skeleton childs...)

Thanks for the wishes.

Mm, what really bothers me is when there's that one person who just snatches up all of the fruit and gets it all for themselves vice versa to multiple people :c

This lady did it a while back when it was strawberry season here. There were literally no strawberries left as she left with 3 boxes full of them. OTL

Ga Rei Zero was pretty interesting to watch; especially the 1st episode. It gave that plot twist that I never expected haha

The cherries are on the road, and they are for everyone, actually.

But people took the blueberries on our terrain (and even park in front of our house), before we put on a fence.

And boars "visited" the place too, but what can we do ?

Was? Did they get suspended? The power of the banana failed them.

Banana and Seph.

They were the (un)oficial Troll couple of SF, and they shared their birth date with me.

I have no idea how they ended up being banned, because I wasn't there at the time.

Edited by Edna Telmis

Hehe is it no grind?

haven't gotten far enough to determine that. ^_^;

Ch 2 was such a pain tho... i'm a little hesitant to not grind