• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I want to play more FE, but I got in trouble with my Advanced Computer Applications teacher yesterday, and she took my flash drive with all my FE on it and forgot to give it back. >_>

I'm gonna give her quite the lecture on Monday about stealing.

How are you?

I want Eliwood to use Lances instead of Swords. (Literally all I can think about at the moment).

You?

Completely pissed off and raged that my love I held for that girl I was talking about was complete manipulation of me.

She just used me completely, and even after knowing that it was wrong of her to continue of her treachery since she didn't feel the same way about me, she continued to do so anyway!

I've completely lost all respect for her, and am now forming feelings of hate and resentment towards her.

I can't fucking believe she did that... fuck her...

Completely pissed off and raged that my love I held for that girl I was talking about was complete manipulation of me.

She just used me completely, and even after knowing that it was wrong of her to continue of her treachery since she didn't feel the same way about me, she continued to do so anyway!

I've completely lost all respect for her, and am now forming feelings of hate and resentment towards her.

John...?

*Pats back* You admittedly didn't seem fond of her... besides you'll always have Lyn. Edited by Glaceon Mage

Oh yeah:

I want to play more FE, but I got in trouble with my Advanced Computer Applications teacher yesterday, and she took my flash drive with all my FE on it and forgot to give it back. >_>

I'm gonna give her quite the lecture on Monday about stealing.

:<

Oh yeah:

:<

Sorry about that. Yeah, that sucks. Why were you playing in class anyway?

I was very fond of her, I loved her... but it just all went down hill... and now it never will come back.

If she treated you as badly as you implied... You know I should probably stop trying here, I'm horrible at empathizing with others.

If she treated you as badly as you implied... You know I should probably stop trying here, I'm horrible at empathizing with others.

It's okay Glaceon... Thanks for trying anyway; it's the thought that counts.

There are better girls out there, John.

I'll find another girl i know... Maybe they'll be Japanese like her too! even though I don't mind other girls too... I'm not racist i swear! ><

Am I really that ugly though?