Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm pissed. Really pissed. As I mentioned, I was planning on going with a friend to a certain festival. Said friend just recently was on vacation, so I was looking forward a lot to said event. He was the one to invite me, since I don't know anyone else at the place. So I asked him multiple times when to arrive. He didn't know when, so I just told me at which time I'll be heading out, hoping he'd be social enough to not make me waiting. Turns out he didn"t give a fuck about it since he was asked to go to the house of a girl he likes. And now he writes me that he'll be arriving in an hour. I just went home. I won't be waiting an hour at a place where I don't know anyone just to see him arrive with his princess

He broke Guy Code

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The first thing i remembered when i saw that sign was the number 7

Why?

I'm pissed. Really pissed. As I mentioned, I was planning on going with a friend to a certain festival. Said friend just recently was on vacation, so I was looking forward a lot to said event. He was the one to invite me, since I don't know anyone else at the place. So I asked him multiple times when to arrive. He didn't know when, so I just told me at which time I'll be heading out, hoping he'd be social enough to not make me waiting. Turns out he didn"t give a fuck about it since he was asked to go to the house of a girl he likes. And then he wrote me that he'll be arriving in an hour. I just went home. I won't be waiting an hour at a place where I don't know anyone just to see him arrive with his princess

;.; that's terrible.

Because we lost the game to germany yesterday with a 7-1 score, which is abysmal for football.

I saw that, did it look like germany stopped caring at a certain point?

I saw that, did it look like germany stopped caring at a certain point?

Because they did haha

It was almost as if they pitting the brazilian team. Well that's what people said, i didn't watch it. It was too humiliating

Because they did haha

It was almost as if they pitting the brazilian team. Well that's what people said, i didn't watch it. It was too humiliating

I was messing around with the TV and I saw part of the game and was like... That Germany guy has a pretty smug look on his face...

It's funny though.

As a bit of an ambitious person myself, having your opponent do that to you is worse than them utterly destroying you.

It's very humiliating. At least when they crush you, you know they went all out.

Edited by Soledai

As a bit of an ambitious person myself, having your opponent do that to you is worse than them utterly destroying you.

It's very humiliating.

It's funny though, keeping in mind I'm a third party.

at the start of the second half they basically let us play just doing enough effort to keep us from scoring until they decided to attack again

it was basically like they were resting in the middle of the game \o/

Edited by Dain

It's very humiliating.

It's funny though, keeping in mind I'm a third party.

What is Glace doing at this moment?

your friends a bundle of sticks Mayora

So it seems

I'll be playing some video games then, I see no point in getting all the more angry over this shit

Edited by Mayora